Forums

Help › Forums

Gauntlet - Looking for Director and Members

Mon, Oct 14 2019 12:10 PM (3 replies)
  • LaurieB17
    163 Posts
    Tue, Oct 8 2019 12:02 PM

Brand New Club. Mobile or PC. Clashes are NOT required to play, but Turf War play is appreciated!. Play as you wish, but please play on a regular basis with pride and have the attitude of a warrior. Masters or above preferred (but will consider lower level who loves the game and is serious about learning.)

Only request, as a club member, you earn 1 FREE pass a day - PLAY IT (whether you play 1 or 100 games... they don't accumulate, so please play it.)

I don't require you buy passes (that's totally up to you if you do)… I don't require you to play Turf Wars or Clashes (again...up to you), my only requirement is to PLAY at least YOUR FREE PASS on the day you play, and that you play on a fairly regular basis. 

Join me into shaping a friendly, relaxed, great club from the ground level. Director position and members who like to have fun wanted!  Communicating by Telegram encouraged.....youbut not absolutely required.

All Members can create Tournaments, use Superpasses, Invite others., The goal of this club is to be a true LAST club stop that will feel like home, that you’ll be comfortable in, and you’ll have a lot of fun in! Come on! Throw down the Gauntlet! ~ B17

• LaurieB17
    163 Posts
    Wed, Oct 9 2019 5:33 PM

Please message / friend me if the above description appeals to you! Looking for that great Director too!

• LaurieB17
    163 Posts
    Sun, Oct 13 2019 9:05 AM

New Club. Mobile or PC players Clashes are NOT required to play, but Turf War play is appreciated!. Play as you wish, but please play on a regular basis with pride and have the attitude of a warrior.

Masters or above preferred (but will consider lower level who loves the game and is serious about learning.)

Only request, as a club member, you earn 1 FREE pass a day - PLAY IT (whether you play 1 or 100 games... they don't accumulate, so please play it.) I don't require you buy passes (that's totally up to you if you do)… I don't require you to play Turf Wars or Clashes (again...up to you), my only requirement is to PLAY at least YOUR FREE PASS on the day you play, and that you play on a fairly regular basis.

Join me into shaping a friendly, relaxed, great club from the ground level. Director position and members who like to have fun wanted! Communicating by Telegram encouraged.....but not absolutely required.

• LaurieB17
    163 Posts
    Mon, Oct 14 2019 12:10 PM

*bmp

RSS