Forums

Help › Forums

Need Help Please

rated by 0 users
Sun, Oct 6 2019 7:05 PM (5 replies)
  • TonyValdez
    5 Posts
    Sat, Oct 5 2019 7:33 PM

Just Got my friend to start playing and thought all was right till she sent me a pic of her game screen where everything looked right except on the left of the screen she has some silly meter with chevrons and a hit button, does anyone know what this is and how to get rid of it?

I cant find any information on this at all and I have never seen it on here myself, any help would be much appreciated. 

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Sun, Oct 6 2019 3:56 PM

• TonyValdez
    5 Posts
    Sun, Oct 6 2019 5:23 PM

Thanks for your reply TopShelf2010

She has all the clubs i myself have used in the past and none of them alter the swing set up at all, Pro Tour Driver, Starter plus wedges and irions and the regular putter

Now i have another friend telling me they have the same swing set up, this is confussing the hell outta me because the meter it shows on their screens is not even an available meter to buy or equip, Im stumped, maybe someone from WGT can help with this? 

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Sun, Oct 6 2019 5:33 PM

If it's on the PC version, under menu, game settings, on the advance tab there is the option to turn off the swing circle, that could be it.

I just turned mine on and this now shows up in the game. 

• DoctorLarry
    4,275 Posts
    Sun, Oct 6 2019 6:20 PM

hpurey:

If it's on the PC version, under menu, game settings, on the advance tab there is the option to turn off the swing circle, that could be it.

I just turned mine on and this now shows up in the game. 

What I was gonna say - I think you are right.

• TonyValdez
    5 Posts
    Sun, Oct 6 2019 7:05 PM

Got it thanks guys, knew it had to be something simple :)

RSS