Forums

Help › Forums

Wrong Course Loaded During Clash Mobile

rated by 0 users
Tue, Oct 8 2019 2:14 AM (3 replies)
  • arkage57
    2,816 Posts
    Thu, Oct 3 2019 6:46 AM

3rd time now that this has happened to me. Luckily, this time I caught it in time. 

Playing on mobile, I loaded my Country Club page, clicked on the Clash button, viewed the current status of clash going on, then clicked on Play a Game at the top. 

The course loaded was Kiawah, and before I clicked on Use a Pass, I looked at the tee markers- they were "plain jane". I exited the game, went back through Country Club, Clash, Play a Game.....

This time Pebble loaded with the astronaut markers. 

The other 2x this has happened, I did not realize the issue until I had played my 9 holes and then went to see if I had helped my team at all, but saw no record of my playing. My club owner alerted me to the fact that I had played the wrong course. 

I now check every time what tee markers are on the ground before I burn a pass and waste 9 holes of play. 

• callaghan159
    6,213 Posts
    Thu, Oct 3 2019 12:06 PM

arkage57:
    and waste 9 holes of play. 

You didn't really waste 9 holes--you got some practice out of it. Just saying

• Fanling2002
    1,149 Posts
    Mon, Oct 7 2019 2:00 PM

known bug it happens from time to time during at the beginning of a clash round and always on Kiawah F9

• EdwardTLogan
    504 Posts
    Tue, Oct 8 2019 2:14 AM

That has happened to me a couple of times. I just wrote to customer service and they refunded me my 37 credits.

RSS