Forums

Help › Forums

Welcome to WGT Early Access!

Thu, Dec 14 2023 8:58 PM (1,414 replies)
  • ScottHope
    10,006 Posts
    Fri, Jul 17 2020 5:41 AM

Blixt13:
    Can anybody help me ?

Blixt, try THIS.

• RedRockster
    691 Posts
    Fri, Jul 17 2020 3:55 PM

A couple of glitches/bugs in pcea

There is no mini map for some holes, especially on Pebble Beach.  Was in  a alt-shot today, bad ball position and no way to see what was between ball and landing positon, had a 40-50 rough,  and had to hit blind.  of course I lost a costly ball.

Alt-shot,  CC prompt does not always show...,  seems to be random

Chat gets disabled until after my next shot... again a ramdom occurrance, happens more frequently last 2 weeks.

It would be nice if there were an option to see what the latest update to the system was actually fixing or enhancing.  

Friend status does not show, only shows green if they are online on wgt.  so when creatibng a game it is a turkey shoot to find players that are not already in a game.

Same, line as last comment,  I get requests while playing in a game,  would be nice to be able to respond with a msg rathern than just the canned msgs, flash allows that.

Game play is getting a lot better, but interface to other members needs a lot off worok.

Thanks for your patience with me.   I am trying to like this version, but I wonder if all we need will be there by end of year.

• RedRockster
    691 Posts
    Fri, Jul 17 2020 3:56 PM

A couple of glitches/bugs in pcea

There is no mini map for some holes, especially on Pebble Beach.  Was in  a alt-shot today, bad ball position and no way to see what was between ball and landing positon, had a 40-50 rough,  and had to hit blind.  of course I lost a costly ball.

Alt-shot,  CC prompt does not always show...,  seems to be random

Chat gets disabled until after my next shot... again a ramdom occurrance, happens more frequently last 2 weeks.

It would be nice if there were an option to see what the latest update to the system was actually fixing or enhancing.  

Friend status does not show, only shows green if they are online on wgt.  so when creatibng a game it is a turkey shoot to find players that are not already in a game.

Same, line as last comment,  I get requests while playing in a game,  would be nice to be able to respond with a msg rathern than just the canned msgs, flash allows that.

Game play is getting a lot better, but interface to other members needs a lot off worok.

Thanks for your patience with me.   I am trying to like this version, but I wonder if all we need will be there by end of year.

• shing1
    443 Posts
    Sat, Jul 25 2020 7:52 AM

ive downloaded the new version

i have a lines that go up n down the screen constantly

wont be playable like this , so what should i do to correct it?

• ScottHope
    10,006 Posts
    Sat, Jul 25 2020 11:09 AM

He hasn't come back so he may have found another solution.

Cheers Paul.

• Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Sat, Jul 25 2020 11:37 AM

ScottHope:

Cheers Paul.

One solution or another anyway, hopefully yours Scott. He has played 7 RR since he posted, so something's okay.

Nigel.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Sat, Jul 25 2020 12:31 PM

pdb1:
    And we do appreciate you Scott.

+1,000,000 Oh, believe me. HE'S DA MAAN! 

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Sat, Jul 25 2020 12:38 PM

Wutpa:

ScottHope:

Cheers Paul.

One solution or another anyway, hopefully yours Scott. He has played 7 RR since he posted, so something's okay.

Nigel.

You guys may be right or he may have played these rounds on flash.

He posted on this thread on the 9th of June and Scott suggested, among other things, the same solution (I think).  Between the 9th of June and coming back with the same problem he played numerous rounds, somewhere.

RSS