Forums

Help › Forums

Welcome to WGT Early Access!

Thu, Dec 14 2023 8:58 PM (1,414 replies)
  • BOZskills
    392 Posts
    Thu, Oct 3 2019 3:57 PM

@pcastleberg      Awesome,P! You nailed it!!!! I'm a mobile player and would just like to say welcome to mobile everyone(although you're still just clicking a mouse not holding the game in your hands and touching screen to play. Just sayin' LOL)

• JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Thu, Oct 3 2019 4:10 PM

WigerToods2010:

This is a mare....

Thanks J, for saving me the trouble of getting a screenie.

:^)

I'd like to add that the behind the hole putt view is hampered by the overly large marker, especially on longer putts. 

• FLYERBT
    171 Posts
    Thu, Oct 3 2019 4:16 PM

Guess I will be retiring from WGT sometime next year, until I buy a new CPU.

I am running WIN 7, so I'm sure this new thing won't work for me.

Sad news. SHAME SHAME SHAME on WGT,

After all the real money and time I have put in, it's an insult.

Guess it's time for online bowling , or dominoes.  YAWN.

Way to go WGT. Too bad you don't care.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,496 Posts
    Thu, Oct 3 2019 4:29 PM

Deleted.

• Chris1973M
    1,832 Posts
    Thu, Oct 3 2019 4:59 PM

I deleted my New Launch...  so far want no part of it,  along with alot of us PC users.. in one year if forced to go to "mobile version: WGT will loose alot good peeps...  the youngins will still be here for a 1 hole match though. If you want fin me in a year look in WSOP  same user name.. Good Luck all and most important Take Care:)

Chris1973M 

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Thu, Oct 3 2019 5:44 PM

SimonTheBeetle:

You just can't let it go, can you? A type who keeps at it with dogged persistence, huh? I got it.

I take it you have been on the leader board of something because I don't see your name mentioned anywhere in that post yet your going crazy about it, like you did on the other one!

I think it is more of a statement about the mobile app and the new edition of the PC game...

Like I said before, I don't know you or care to now! Your opinion, which this thread and others are full of, are just that, your opinions....I have mine too, which seems to bring out the worst in you for some reason!

I don't read your posts because welllll, I just don't, then I get a message that your going off on me again! Stay the f**k away from me if you don't like me ya loon.....

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,496 Posts
    Thu, Oct 3 2019 6:39 PM

Deleted.

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Thu, Oct 3 2019 7:20 PM

SimonTheBeetle:

No, Dan... I'm not going crazy at all.

OK

But I know I've done enough with you.

Thank Goodness, have a good winter!

cursing to someone who is working so hard to make peace with?

Yeah RIGHT! Albeit a 4 letter word, "loon" is "not" a curse word...it is short for loony, another word for nutcase, crazy, off, on tilt, etc....derogatory, yes, but not a curse word!

I'm done now, not feeding the beast anymore, hope you get this new product fixed....it really sucks as of yesterday, but you have over a year to get it right! The platform is all yours!

• SamSpayed
    4,895 Posts
    Thu, Oct 3 2019 7:20 PM

Oh, for god's sake.  Fatdan and Simon... can you two PLEASE take your little tiff out of this thread?  The purpose of this thread is to discuss the new WGT PC app.  It's not to listen to you two chirp at each other.

Attempting to bring this thread back to its purpose.... I did notice one additional issue.  The bag I purchased in the Pro Shop and have equipped is missing in the PC app.  The icon is missing on the tee box, and when I switch back to the browser version after playing the PC app, it's missing there too, until I go to my profile and re-equip it.

EDIT:  My bag disappears from the browser app only if I edit my clubs in the PC app.  

RSS