Forums

Help › Forums

Welcome to WGT Early Access!

Thu, Dec 14 2023 8:58 PM (1,414 replies)
  • salamicus
    1,016 Posts
    Thu, Apr 30 2020 5:43 AM
    Lol.. No, Im asking are you feeling ok :)
    bobajiro:

I cant see a way to message friends on the new version; please help

That was who asked in first place..And answer is same as 2 pages before "No messaging in PCEA game." E mail, phone and other 3rd party software are not "in game" messaging

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Thu, Apr 30 2020 6:54 AM

salamicus:

Lol.. No, Im asking are you feeling ok :)
    bobajiro:

I cant see a way to message friends on the new version; please help

That was who asked in first place..And answer is same as 2 pages before "No messaging in PCEA game." E mail, phone and other 3rd party software are not "in game" messaging

You can access the friends list with Shift + Tab and I use the talk feature while playing. People send me messages while I'm playing also.

• salamicus
    1,016 Posts
    Thu, Apr 30 2020 7:23 AM

DonCaron:
    You can access the friends list with Shift + Tab and I use the talk feature while playing. People send me messages while I'm playing also.

No Steam..also 3rd party :)

(If I would by any case install Steam, that would bring me up friend list of total 0 people..I dont have friends on Steam, but on WGT)

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Thu, Apr 30 2020 7:48 AM

salamicus:

DonCaron:

No Steam..also 3rd party :)

(If I would by any case install Steam, that would bring me up friend list of total 0 people..I dont have friends on Steam, but on WGT)

I invited players from my club on my friends list. Some are not using their player names though.

I use the search box and send them an invite. Put $10 in your steam wallet and buy credits for WGT. Then you can send invites

• salamicus
    1,016 Posts
    Thu, Apr 30 2020 8:12 AM

DonCaron:
    Put $10 in your steam wallet and buy credits for WGT. Then you can send invites

Thank you..I ididnt give 10$ from 2015 till now... Not planning on joining Steams parade any time soon :)

• greenmanfromg
    694 Posts
    Thu, Apr 30 2020 2:23 PM

just downloaded early access but cannot play as the task bar and putter/stoke pall do not fit the screen how can I adjust it? I play the mobile version on this pc and the pic size is perfect. Tks in advance Frank

• ScottHope
    10,086 Posts
    Thu, Apr 30 2020 2:33 PM

Try THIS greenmanfromg.

• salamicus
    1,016 Posts
    Sun, May 3 2020 5:18 AM

Thanks for advice Scott..Seems easier to play in maximized window than in fullscreen

Nik

• ScottHope
    10,086 Posts
    Sun, May 3 2020 7:27 AM

You're welcome Nik, cheers.  ; )

• RSS