Forums

Help › Forums

Welcome to WGT Early Access!

Thu, Dec 14 2023 8:58 PM (1,414 replies)
  • figster62
    608 Posts
    Tue, Apr 7 2020 10:24 AM

Is there a way for us that originally signed up via facebook to log into the new version? Normally, even if I load the WGT client directly I would have to log in with facebook. I tried reset password, doesn't work. 

Thanks

• maoriand1
    1,279 Posts
    Tue, Apr 7 2020 2:00 PM

TWEDLAKE:

Thanks ScottHope.  What happens here is the game launches with the small window where you click play

Once play is clicked, the screen goes black, can hear wgt music but nothing else ever appears.  So i'm not sure if it has something to do with the 4 screens, the resolution of those screens (I've adjusted them all, all the way down to 640x480 in steps), or the video card not being supported by wgt

you no need change your screens resolution... in the option in the app you will find the 3 different resolutions that Scott was talking about. 

• maoriand1
    1,279 Posts
    Tue, Apr 7 2020 4:44 PM

pdb1:

. My scores are so bad . But I wouldn't cheat . Even if I could .

unfortunally lot of players here are not you and this version flash doesn t help to stop it. it s a problem for everyone that want play honestly and try to win mp,skins, ready go and all the tournaments.   

it s taken for granted that the new version will be the future of this game.. let s start from this point.. 

i think wgt should be clear about what will happen after the launch.. everyone can play for credits by mobile, flash and Nv??  my question is simply and clear :)

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Wed, Apr 8 2020 4:16 AM

figster62:

Is there a way for us that originally signed up via facebook to log into the new version? Normally, even if I load the WGT client directly I would have to log in with facebook. I tried reset password, doesn't work. 

Thanks

you have to download and install the new version on your PC. Or you can  wait a couple of weeks and get the new version on Steam. 

• TWEDLAKE
    174 Posts
    Wed, Apr 8 2020 4:34 AM

maoriand1:

you no need change your screens resolution... in the option in the app you will find the 3 different resolutions that Scott was talking about. 

you obviously didn't read the entire 2 posts I put up but thanks for your input.

• figster62
    608 Posts
    Wed, Apr 8 2020 4:52 AM

borntobesting:

figster62:

Thanks

you have to download and install the new version on your PC. Or you can  wait a couple of weeks and get the new version on Steam. 

Thank you, yes I did download and install the new version, however, since I originally signed up with facebook, there isn't a way for me to sign in. I'm a tour legend and don't want to start over with a new account.

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Wed, Apr 8 2020 6:35 AM

figster62:

borntobesting:

figster62:

Thanks

Thank you, yes I did download and install the new version, however, since I originally signed up with facebook, there isn't a way for me to sign in. I'm a tour legend and don't want to start over with a new account.

E-mail customer service and expkain your situation. They cam move your account from facebook to WGT.com. You keep your tier and equipment. 
    I know of at least 2 that did that. Young46 and Walk0flife. Ask them about the details. I’m sure they can and will tell you more.

• maoriand1
    1,279 Posts
    Wed, Apr 8 2020 12:25 PM

TWEDLAKE:

you obviously didn't read the entire 2 posts I put up but thanks for your input.

yes i did... what gpu do u run on your pc? 

• ScottHope
    10,086 Posts
    Wed, Apr 8 2020 1:42 PM

I have wondered about this before, and Twedlakes post about his four monitors has brought it to my mind again.

I wonder if the game somehow interprets multiple monitors as one huge monitor (adding all the monitor resolutions together) and launching the game on one monitor at that huge resolution. Which would explain that all you might see would be one corner of the game, or just nothing but a black screen, as when the game first launches, it is in fullscreen mode with a black border all around.

Perhaps that's all nonsense, but I thought I'd share it.  : )

RSS