Forums

Help › Forums

Welcome to WGT Early Access!

Thu, Dec 14 2023 8:58 PM (1,414 replies)
  • SamSpayed
    4,895 Posts
    Tue, Feb 2 2021 12:09 PM

WGTChampion:

We are aware of the matchmaking issues. We hoped to address it in the downtime last night but it didn't make it due to the complexity of the issue. 

We hear your calls to change the friends list to be more like flash. This will take more time and isn't as high on our list as fixing matchmaking.

pdb1:
    They are all parts of the same features . They are not separate . Must be worked on and improved together .

No.  They are separate issues, with different coding behind each.  That's why WGT will be working on them separately - matchmaking (bug fix) first and highest priority, then friends list (game enhancement) sometime after that.

• jacktrade51
    10,890 Posts
    Mon, Feb 15 2021 5:16 PM

I don't know anything about computer coding.

On why we don't have blue (I'm available) and I cannot automatically read (I'm in a single play game, so we should not be invitable), I have discussed this before.  Won't repeat it.

But it is also messed up on how we respond.

We used to be able to give a reason for declining.  Say, for example, give me 3 minutes.

Now the options are "I am in a game", "thanks but not at this time". or just "No".  Sounds like sorry, sorry and hell no.

I am on 8th hole of a 9 hole round with daily cc xp pass in progress. being able to say "give me 3 minutes" would be a really nice option.  That happened to me tonight.

Tom.

• skccvb
    799 Posts
    Wed, Feb 17 2021 2:47 PM

There is another fix needed- the amount of time to respond to a game invite- as it stands now, if you blink- the invite is gone. In the flash version, as I recall, a game invite stayed until you responded, OR until it was withdrawn. At least keep it open for more than 5 seconds!!

It also seems that the response time issue is creating a bug of its own- ending current games unexpectedly? "Game ended without a winner" message- WTF?

• wedge0837
    862 Posts
    Thu, Feb 18 2021 11:34 AM

Without reading through 133+ pages...

Is there any timeline on having a Random game setting every taking place again?

I still cant get a game going, and to tell you the truth, I am tiring of solo tourneys and those super duper coin games. Rah rah. 

I have had to go to a 10 credit sleeve of balls now too, because when I look at the buy-in page for credits, it clearly states to play Match play and Skins games. 

However, I can't get a game going in the 'Random' setting still after weeks of playing the new app. 

So thats it in a nutshell. 

btw, good rounds can be found in their recycled balls. 

Thanks. 

• SamSpayed
    4,895 Posts
    Thu, Feb 18 2021 3:06 PM

wedge0837:
    Is there any timeline on having a Random game setting every taking place again?

No timeline, but last month WGTChampion said they're working on it in this post.

wedge0837:
    I still cant get a game going, and to tell you the truth, I am tiring of solo tourneys and those super duper coin games.

If I can make a suggestion... bring that up to your CC owner.  I'm sure he'd love to arrange an AS game with somebody who can shoot a -12 (60) @ Pebble Beach in high winds with a 10 credit ball 😁  

I also see that you're on Discord.  I sent you a link to a Discord server where you may be more successful in finding multi-player games.

Good luck!

• wedge0837
    862 Posts
    Thu, Feb 18 2021 5:02 PM

Yes thanks Sam.

I am aware of those avenues, have not as of yet taken up BP's offer on discord alternatives, it is an option yes.

But it just doesn't much make me happy in doing so. Hardcore old school 3clicker.

I'm 'tryin' to change. Get there eventually.    ':->

RSS