Well we finally got an update. Lets see what was done, oh, just window dressing and rearranging the screens that already worked just fine.
When are we going to get the game play fixed as promised. The flash features missing are much needed, forget the window dressing and start getting the meat done.
1. We need to see a persons actual status, not jus on/off line. We see green now if they are onlike, how about red if they are in a game. Blue if looking for a game, etc.
2. Still missing the mini-maps on holes 1 & 8 if we don't use the default swing meter position. How hard can this be, every other map on the entire system works fine except these 2 holes!
3. How about restoring the ability to get you distances by putting cursor on the ball in the mini maps. This would help speed up the games, especially if we have to have the ridiculous 45 second clock. How about an option for us old people with slower brains and bad eyes to have at least a 60 second clock. I am stuck using only 1 hole games since I will time out on all others.
4. Ball effects. While the ball effects are great in this version, setting them up is not. In flash you could put on your effect or remove it any time. Here we have to wait until our shot time will count down before doing it. Why have the blue effects ball if you can't even use it at all!!!
5. I am in the lobby aftering accepting a game invite, a second game invite comes in. If a decline the second game request I am kicked out of the lobby that I was in.
6. Speaking of game requests (see 1 above) there is NO way to actually let the person know why the reject, cannot send a rshort message, only use the 3 canned messages that really don't mean anything. Please allow a personal message so friends won't think I am dissing them.
7. Tournament play and Club tournament play.. When done with a game, you are out of the tournament screen entirely. You can't check your leaderboard or choose another game without going back in to the tournaments, select what you want and then check your status. Very irritating.
WGT, this is a short list of what is really missing in the new version. Spending all your time changing the window dressing, fon'ts etc, while they may be nice, does NOTHING to support the game play.
Please, Please adresss these issues and get some real updates done to this version.