Forums

Help › Forums

Welcome to WGT Early Access!

Wed, Oct 13 2021 9:44 AM (1,343 replies)
  • Yiannis1970
    2,517 Posts
    Sun, Jan 24 2021 11:03 AM

Nope....but how can i hold down ctrl or alt on onboard keyboard and hitting play at the same time to the game?????

• ScottHope
    7,963 Posts
    Sun, Jan 24 2021 12:47 PM

My control key stays on when I click it.

• woodrush407
    612 Posts
    Sun, Jan 24 2021 9:09 PM

I hold down control key and press play but do not let up on ctrl until the window comes up to change the resolution.

I found that playing in 1600 x 1024 works great for me, what resolution does the majority play in, 1024 x 768?

have fun!

keep it in the short grass!

woodrush

• Bowl64
    3,024 Posts
    Mon, Jan 25 2021 9:10 AM

Incredibly slow loading most of the time. Being told WGT can`t connect to my internet, "retry". Does this over and over again. Got tossed out of a altshotgame today. One glitch after another now. DO SOMETHING WGT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A very angry

Bjorn

• pmm711
    4,543 Posts
    Mon, Jan 25 2021 4:39 PM

Bowl64:

Incredibly slow loading most of the time. Being told WGT can`t connect to my internet, "retry". Does this over and over again. Got tossed out of a altshotgame today. One glitch after another now. DO SOMETHING WGT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A very angry

Bjorn

You're NOT alone.  The game is hit or miss for me and I have extremely fast internet.  Games are freezing after 5 & 6 holes and restarting to "Resume Failed".

• Bowl64
    3,024 Posts
    Mon, Jan 25 2021 7:11 PM

pmm711:

Bowl64:

A very angry

Bjorn

You're NOT alone.  The game is hit or miss for me and I have extremely fast internet.  Games are freezing after 5 & 6 holes and restarting to "Resume Failed".

It`s frustrating to say the least, didn`t have these problems 8-10 days ago but they have been getting more frequent and annoying since then day by day. And WGT just doesn`t respond to it, so disapointing!

Still angry

Bjorn

• pdb1
    22,500 Posts
    Mon, Jan 25 2021 7:57 PM

For me this is exactly the same as it was for many years in flash . When I had high speed , landline , hardwire , ethernet , internet .

When I lost that several years ago and had to turn to mobile wifi or wifi hotspot . It only got worse .

But it got better in the last couple of years . My weak wifi handled the flash very well .

Losing flash . I knew this was going to happen .

2 weeks ago I upgraded to satellite wifi . It is undoubtedly faster , a better signal . Faster downloads . Quicker surfing . The only thing it didn't improve is WGT .

I am now limited to solo play unlimited play tournaments . Where it doesn't matter to an opponent how long it loads or how long it takes to " resolve " a shot .

I can play coin rooms . Where the quitters outnumber my disconnections .

From what everyone is saying . This sounds like the same ole same ole .

WGT's servers are not handling the load at all . This seems just all too familiar .

Some of you are asking why they are not talking ? You know full well they are fully aware of these issues . They will not be forthcoming anytime soon . Until after an update . Which may or may not improve these issues . I don't know what you expect them to say ? Nothing . Until they think they have this figured out . Remember . They owe us nothing .

Bowl64:

It`s frustrating to say the least, didn`t have these problems 8-10 days ago but they have been getting more frequent and annoying since then day by day. And WGT just doesn`t respond to it, so disapointing!

Still angry

Bjorn

You are very lucky to just now start experiencing what many have been dealing with for a couple of months . And longer .

2 months ago I was able to play multiplayer join a game and create a game in PCEA . For 2 months I have come up with zero hits on either .

• twinponds169
    2,645 Posts
    Mon, Jan 25 2021 9:59 PM

Bowl64:

Still angry

Seems like this Showdown crap is overburdening their servers, then add a few days of Clash trash on top of that. Seems like server overload on this new format.

• Yiannis1970
    2,517 Posts
    Tue, Jan 26 2021 6:05 AM

woodrush407:

I hold down control key and press play but do not let up on ctrl until the window comes up to change the resolution.

That was the key!! Thank you, it worked.

• RickinWaSt
    1,252 Posts
    Tue, Jan 26 2021 6:43 AM

>> Next Update Will Include? <<

Anyone have insight as to what the next update will include? 

Or, what is your #1 hope for change?

RSS