Forums

Help › Forums

WGT Early Access for PC

Sun, Nov 5 2023 12:56 PM (1,507 replies)
  • DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Tue, May 19 2020 5:31 PM

One suggestion to people, is that Young46 has videos on the new game. 

He has putting, off dinging and a lot of cool stuff. Its all in his blog. If you find something that helps you, make sure you thank him.

He is a great guy .

• steelman64
    8 Posts
    Wed, May 20 2020 8:26 AM

How do you remove the flag when putting

• sammey1
    679 Posts
    Wed, May 20 2020 12:08 PM

steelman64:

How do you remove the flag when putting

It is out. It just shows a silhouette.

• steelman64
    8 Posts
    Wed, May 20 2020 4:35 PM

I love the new version

putting is a bit different but great upgrade from flash

• happymt
    869 Posts
    Thu, May 21 2020 3:31 AM

to remove the flag look in the top left box and click on the flag, it will then go away until you unclick it

• happymt
    869 Posts
    Thu, May 21 2020 3:35 AM

• 1Quincy1
    6 Posts
    Thu, May 21 2020 12:26 PM

I downloaded and installed the PC version but I am unable to log in using my existing user name and password.  And the password recovery does not work; it never sends me an email.  I can still log into the legacy system just fine. I'm stuck.

• ScottHope
    10,086 Posts
    Fri, May 22 2020 3:39 AM

Send an email explaining your problem to members@worldgolftour.com

• JDGHOST
    6,770 Posts
    Mon, Jun 1 2020 2:33 PM

Below is a post from one of my members on our CC Forum.....

Those playing the PCEA version will notice that the CC tournament screen does not have a scroll bar. This means that if there are more than twelve current tournaments, you won't be able to "see" the tournaments below the shown twelve. The mouse scroll wheel doesn't work on this screen either. I sent a note to the help desk telling them of this and they wanted me to send him a screen shot. This is obviously gross incompetence since there is nothing to screen shot. The issue is self explanatory. Oddly, the iPad mobile version has a slider to see the tournaments below the initial twelve. So, I had to use the iPad to play the two man tournament this morning since I can't "see" it on PCEA...... WGT is incorrigible.

So I went to the PCEA version to verify and it seems he is correct .......Just another issue that needs to be addressed ....😥  

Soon we will all realize just how GREAT "Flash" was !! Oh why oh why didn't WGT take the 'Blue" pill....(Blue pill being HTML5) so we could all fall back asleep New Years Eve 2020 and wake up where everything was the same.....

JD

• Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Mon, Jun 1 2020 2:56 PM

JDGHOST:

Below is a post from one of my members on our CC Forum.....

Those playing the PCEA version will notice that the CC tournament screen does not have a scroll bar....

So I went to the PCEA version to verify and it seems he is correct .......Just another issue that needs to be addressed ....😥  

This is not true for me at all.

Firstly my scroll wheel does work for moving down this list of tournaments, albeit more slowly than seems natural.

Secondly, if you move your cursor to the right of the tournament list then click and hold you can drag the list up and down and you'll see a scroll bar there. See the screenshot below. (My mouse pointer is not visible in the pic but it is to the right of the bar. Right click on the image and 'open in a new tab' for a fuller version.)

Try it.

Nigel.

RSS