Forums

Help › Forums

WGT Early Access for PC

Sun, Nov 5 2023 12:56 PM (1,507 replies)
  • Rossembo
    948 Posts
    Tue, Mar 31 2020 3:24 PM

Tried to install EAPC  on my MacBook.

I get an error message telling me access to the install file is denied, use patch in Admin

mode.

I am the Administrator.  Can anyone advise how I can install successfully.

Thanks

• MalleeHacka
    3,570 Posts
    Tue, Mar 31 2020 5:03 PM

Rossembo,

I've had he same issue! Go here:

http://www.wgt.com/forums/AddPost.aspx?ReplyToPostID=4240794&Quote=False

If the link doesn't work go to the last page of the thread: WGT Early Access for Mac and the post by CRTowr

Cheers,

MalleeHacka

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Tue, Mar 31 2020 6:44 PM

Rossembo:

Tried to install EAPC  on my MacBook.

I get an error message telling me access to the install file is denied, use patch in Admin

mode.

I am the Administrator.  Can anyone advise how I can install successfully.

Thanks

• Gham92
    30 Posts
    Mon, Apr 6 2020 10:01 AM

I hope they fix the avatars and the ball size 

The avatars are too big and cartoony looking 

• alreno
    22 Posts
    Mon, Apr 6 2020 12:24 PM

The avatars are fine.  That's the way they look.  You're just so use to the tiny almost non visible ball in the old flash version.  Now that you can actually get a clear view of the ball and you're complaining?  NO FREE LUNCH FOR YOU either.

• fobby1980
    310 Posts
    Mon, Apr 6 2020 1:08 PM

alreno:

The avatars are fine.  That's the way they look.  You're just so use to the tiny almost non visible ball in the old flash version.  Now that you can actually get a clear view of the ball and you're complaining?  NO FREE LUNCH FOR YOU either.

One thing they can improve is implement the ball spin pull-up screen for PCEA, just like what they have for mobile instead of flash. It’s very hard to adjust ball spin right now. 

• Invinceable222
    274 Posts
    Mon, Apr 6 2020 1:51 PM

Right click on the ball and it will come up. 

• BPeterson8256
    2,903 Posts
    Mon, Apr 6 2020 4:25 PM

fobby1980:

One thing they can improve is implement the ball spin pull-up screen for PCEA, just like what they have for mobile instead of flash. It’s very hard to adjust ball spin right now. 

If I understand what you are saying, just right click on the ball and it enlarges the ball making the spin easy to adjust . 

• Invinceable222
    274 Posts
    Mon, Apr 6 2020 5:46 PM

Yes

• ScottHope
    10,006 Posts
    Tue, Apr 7 2020 1:27 AM

BPeterson8256:
    If I understand what you are saying, just right click on the ball and it enlarges the ball making the spin easy to adjust .

...left, right or middle mouse button, as long as you don't click directly on the spin dot itself. ; )

RSS