Forums

Help › Forums

WGT Early Access for PC

Sun, Nov 5 2023 12:56 PM (1,507 replies)
  • MrAlfsyrinx
    69 Posts
    Wed, Feb 12 2020 3:16 PM
    Dear Friend
    I'm trying to download the WGT application on my Mac. I can't find the way to do it.
    Can you help me?
    Thank you
  • lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Wed, Feb 12 2020 5:17 PM

MrAlfsyrinx:

Dear Friend
    I'm trying to download the WGT application on my Mac. I can't find the way to do it.
    Can you help me?
    Thank you

First page of this thread started by WGTChamp . There are 2 links for the game 1 is for Windows and the second 1 is for Mac . Click on the link to initiate the download .

• bbqdog61
    430 Posts
    Thu, Feb 13 2020 3:28 AM

Hello All,

I have installed the WGT application twice and both times it has been unplayable as screen has a slight roll and screen does not stay still and seems slightly out of focus...Wondering if anyone else has seen this issue. Would love to be playing on this application, but for me has been next to impossible.

Thanks,

Jeff

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Thu, Feb 13 2020 4:46 AM

• bbqdog61
    430 Posts
    Fri, Feb 14 2020 5:07 AM

not computer literate at all....how do I find these settings? Any help would be appreciated as I use whatever setting are in place...To my knowledge they have never changed.

Thanks,

Jeff

• ScottHope
    10,085 Posts
    Fri, Feb 14 2020 5:49 AM

bbqdog61:
    I have installed the WGT application twice and both times it has been unplayable as screen has a slight roll and screen does not stay still and seems slightly out of focus

I don't quite know what you mean by 'screen roll'. When I had a CRT television I could adjust the horizontal and vertical hold to stop the picture from 'rolling' on those axes, but I've never encountered that on an LCD screen.

• dedBuNNy
    1,919 Posts
    Fri, Feb 14 2020 6:02 AM

People who have what could only be described as odd or very unusual video issues with the new game, would be very well served by shooting a short video with their phones, if possible, and posting to Youtube or somewhere so people with technical or support backgrounds could see what you are trying to describe.

What you're describing bbqdog61 is pretty odd and something you don't see on new monitors. At the very least, you need to provide some specific details, make and model of monitor, video card and the connection to the monitor or if this is a laptop screen.

Without any real details it is impossible to offer anything constructive in the way of help for your issue. 

• JSmithers
    1,263 Posts
    Fri, Feb 14 2020 11:00 AM

is this available for mac yet?

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Fri, Feb 14 2020 11:12 AM

• Pego1986
    124 Posts
    Sat, Feb 15 2020 3:02 AM

borntobesting:

JDGHOST:

jefftow:

they have no choice there will be no Flash

Don't be so quick to assume.....

WGTChampion:
    The likelihood that dedicated Flash players find new browsers that continue to support flash is very high.

Hmm best news I've herd yet!! From what Champ is saying "IF" we the players find a way to continue playing the "FLASH" (via other browsers or back doors or however we can) ...WGT will continue to have the flash version running as well??? 

THIS IS OUTSTANDING NEWS!!!!

JD

The problem won't be finding a browser that still supports flash but rather finding an Operating System that still supports flash, Microsoft appears to be ready to completely remove flash from Windows and Apple never wanted flash on Macs. So what does that leave? Linux or something similar?

this sound impossible. what if I using win XP ? how they can remove it form my OS ?

you made my day !

RSS