Forums

Help › Forums

WGT Early Access for PC

Sun, Nov 5 2023 12:56 PM (1,507 replies)
  • callaghan159
    6,214 Posts
    Sat, Jul 4 2020 4:54 PM

TYVM Scott

• civman
    698 Posts
    Sun, Jul 5 2020 3:15 PM

Played the PCEA for the first time, here are my recommendations:

1.  Avatar looks too cartoonish, needs to look more realistic.
    2. ShotPal needs to have the percentages displayed on the meter.
    3. Game only loads on primary monitor. Would like to see minimize, maximize capability, to facilitate moving GUI to another monitor, in multi-monitor setup.
    4. Keep the putting grid in fixed position, when moving the indicator to new location to putt.
    5. Scorecard, wind direction meter displays, should be larger.
    6. Reverse view from behind green to tee is essential.

Graphics are better than the PC version.

If you could incorporate these changes, this game could be awesome again.

Rick (Civman)

Tour Champion

• FCRacing
    7 Posts
    Sun, Jul 5 2020 5:39 PM

I totally agree with civman 

the marker when putting is to large and makes looking back at the player very hard to judge 

and the putting line no longer stays visible on long puts 

• Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Sun, Jul 5 2020 8:13 PM

civman:
    Reverse view from behind green to tee is essential.

Thanks for adding your thoughts about this.

The reverse cam is now in place in PCEA. In fact all camera views that are in the flash version are now present in the PCEA after a recent update.

If you only just played it for the first time today you may not yet be familiar with switching views, but the different camera views are represented by a number on the mini-map when you click the camera icon at the bottom left of the screen. You then have to click the corresponding number to the right of the mini-map (not on the mini-map itself) and that will change your view.

Hitting the space bar now also works to bring up the camera options.

• ASD1978
    475 Posts
    Wed, Jul 8 2020 7:37 AM
    Wutpa:

The reverse cam is now in place in PCEA. In fact all camera views that are in the flash version are now present in the PCEA after a recent update.

If you only just played it for the first time today you may not yet be familiar with switching views, but the different camera views are represented by a number on the mini-map when you click the camera icon at the bottom left of the screen. You then have to click the corresponding number to the right of the mini-map (not on the mini-map itself) and that will change your view.

You can also press the number on your keyboard now Wutpa, in case you missed that.
  • ferenc1
    11 Posts
    Mon, Jul 20 2020 1:53 AM

Hey all, i miss the Blitz mode on Pc version hope we will get it back because its verry good for a  quick game.

• Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Mon, Jul 20 2020 3:33 PM

ASD1978:
    Wutpa:

You can also press the number on your keyboard now Wutpa, in case you missed that.

Yes, that's a handy addition which I had previously read about but thanks for reminding me.

• ferenc1
    11 Posts
    Wed, Jul 22 2020 5:58 AM

pdb1:

ferenc1:

Hey all, i miss the Blitz mode on Pc version hope we will get it back because its verry good for a  quick game.

Play CTTH . It is the same thing .

Tx for answer ..but it is only solo would be nice we get it back in multiplayer mode.

RSS