Forums

Help › Forums

I am back!!!

rated by 0 users
Fri, Sep 27 2019 2:04 PM (34 replies)
  • Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Mon, Sep 23 2019 10:08 AM

@ Jim, your positively correct !  Outside of the other bs, that he stated, he is correct in what he's saying, about the conduct of many people on this game.  Since I play mobile, I can't speak of the other games that you mentioned, but the coin games have become unbearable. Thus, playing in turf wars, is the only reason I go into those rooms, and then only the bare minimum of times.  This last week, I've had 2 members of our club, that were severely berated, of course we turned those in, with snap shots of the things that were said.  No doubt, it was so bad, that they will get booted, but they will be back the next day under new names.  Both these people have probably been there before, as in looking at their profiles,  they were mid level players, both using starter equipment,  so when they get booted, they aren't losing any monies or credits. So goes the cycle,   lol

As for us not getting an answer,  gives us an answer,   lol

• MGB01
    1,469 Posts
    Mon, Sep 23 2019 11:37 AM
    you try to belittle the guy for something you didnt understand......i understood it very clearly....as many others would have.....but you (lucky) just seem to want to pick fault.......its tiresome ....more important crap going on in the world......just my view....end of topic
  • DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Mon, Sep 23 2019 12:09 PM

Damn I was hoping it was Andy :-(

• BOZskills
    387 Posts
    Mon, Sep 23 2019 4:22 PM

@luckystar,i'm with you. I'm also a mobile player and for me it seems to run in streaks, i'll  play alot of really nice people,then all of a sudden i'll hit  a little patch of the nuts! As i stated in a different thread some people use abuse as a strategy.  I guess they also get their jollies abusing, since they have internet animity.

• craigswan
    30,834 Posts
    Tue, Sep 24 2019 12:08 AM

welcome back .

enjoy yourself .

remember - it's a game .

• donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Wed, Sep 25 2019 12:42 PM

YankeeJim:

bgall3265:
    I have been playing ever since WGT started.

Under what ID? The one you're using now came 3 years after WGT started. 

I call BS on you and your 67 ranked rounds.

4 Jim ... it started late 2007 IIRC ...

THIS PLAYER VERIFIES IT

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Sep 25 2019 1:17 PM

donsprintr:
    4 Jim ... it started late 2007 IIRC ...

Yes it did, as a CTTH game. Heh, I was playing Links at the time and WGT looked pretty lame in comparison. I signed up but quickly got bored. I checked back in 2009 but couldn't remember what I'd signed up as so YJ got started. (Guess I was one of the original multis-lol) I believe Kiawah started the stroke version in early 2009, not sure.

• donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Wed, Sep 25 2019 1:42 PM

Yeah, Kiawah was the original stroke play course. I remember there being no match play, alt, skins, blitz, etc. One green speed (standard), no green speed indicator, no levels, and a whole lot of other stuff we have now that we didn't have ... them was the good old days. I was player # 400,395 to join ... now there are almost 40 million registered accounts. 

Soon after I joined they created Master tier ... lol ... they had hack, amateur, pro, and master ... no tour pro tier then ...

Then the ball got rolling ... I'd like to think they were waiting on me before they added all the stuff ... :-)

I hesitate to tell everyone I have a multi on my friends list ... 

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Wed, Sep 25 2019 2:58 PM

I joined in March 2008 (Mar 4th to be exact), and Bali was the only course I remember and it was stroke play...

took forever for a page to load, only a 3 wd., no driver when you signed up....I don't remember much because I really wasn't interested at the time!

donsprintr:

I was player # 400,395 to join ... now there are almost 40 million registered accounts.

I forgot how to find out what "member" # I am, is that still available on the site?

RSS