Forums

Help › Forums

**2019 VUSAm LIVE!**

Fri, Oct 4 2019 1:30 PM (71 replies)
  • BolloxInBruges
    1,389 Posts
    Sun, Sep 22 2019 2:05 AM

Enjoyed watching the matches. Congrats on the win birchi!

• JDGHOST
    6,748 Posts
    Sun, Sep 22 2019 6:28 AM

Man I can't believe I fell asleep shortly into the final and missed it😡... woke up to a big screen shot saying     "CONGRATS BIRCHI"....I been a bit sick 😩....Well congrats to all 4 for getting there and Birchi was a man of his word!!!!

JD 

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Sun, Sep 22 2019 7:57 AM

Me too, fell asleep, go to the 1st page USGA YouTube, scroll down and the semi’s and final are there.

if you didn’t already know!

• justacowboy
    1,338 Posts
    Sun, Sep 22 2019 9:40 AM

andwhy67:

Me too, fell asleep, go to the 1st page USGA YouTube, scroll down and the semi’s and final are there.

don't worry  I heard many many people fell asleep watching it

• el3n1
    4,491 Posts
    Sun, Sep 22 2019 10:19 AM

Kudos to Birchi! 

Yet, from what we saw from all the players... on any given day... any one of them is capable of winning... am sure playing LIVE the game "feels" different... while only one may have been declared winner... it seems they all won … after all they got free trips to Vegas to play a virtual golf game!  

Enjoyed seeing such opportunities growing for WGT. 

• PAULFINN52
    3,171 Posts
    Sun, Sep 22 2019 2:02 PM

ive got to say after watching a bit last night due to tome zones and catching up this morning im not impressed,this is a global event and thought it was not advertised properly,it could have been so much wgt,as i was watching the big event with maybe over 200 people tuning in i could have switched to one person playing poker with over 2000 people watching,get in the game wgt and spend some money to make this the top make this game the top golf game in the world,its so close to the real game its almost frighteneing.i play golf and cant think of anything on a platform thats comes anywhere near it.

there has been no real build just look at the forum it got to 4 pages and 35 posts ish,i filled that in a couple of weeks in my world cup,congrats on birchi winning and thought all players had meter issues but birchi handled it better.

also there are players who were not  eligible to play including ujjbnjk who i think is one of the top three players on wgt,as i understand the W in wgt stands for world am icorrect?

paul done a great job on talk through he does knows his courses and knows a lot about the game.

thats what this a game and we all know that but so is  fortnite and someone walked home with 2million last month and something like well over 100000 people watching.

this only my opinion as i have been in this game for a few years but its so close and wgt does a great job with courses/clubs/balls.its the most realistic thing i know to real golf but it such a shame because it could be massive in the video game market.

finny

ps not taking anything form the players and paul i thought they did a great job and im sure had a fantastic time out there jealous man realy jealous lol

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Sun, Sep 22 2019 2:41 PM

• Ducati916
    1,116 Posts
    Sun, Sep 22 2019 3:59 PM

Hoping Jason weighs in when he gets back, but, I couldn't help but notice how many shots where he was wayyyy late on the ding in the final....The meter looked smooth enough on the stream, but, I'm wondering if there was a mouse issue...you could tell he was not happy. Not taking anything from Birchi, as his iron play was spot on all day, but, I'm still wondering if there was a computer problem.

• jimshaw39
    675 Posts
    Sun, Sep 22 2019 4:37 PM

justacowboy:

andwhy67:

don't worry  I heard many many people fell asleep watching it

A real cowboy?

RSS