Forums

Help › Forums

WGT Ryder Cup 2019

Tue, Jan 7 2020 8:01 PM (350 replies)
  • birchi
    1,492 Posts
    Fri, Dec 13 2019 5:41 AM

Quick info for everyone receiving a Christmas giveaway: I'm writing down all of your information. Once I know how many credits are available, we'll send out the balls. So I'll have to ask for a little patience :)

• terryntx
    56 Posts
    Fri, Dec 13 2019 6:44 AM

hey bud any sleeve of balls would be cool and thx 4 the game earlier.terry

• Bowl64
    3,085 Posts
    Sat, Dec 14 2019 7:15 AM

Thanks so much V ;)))

Bjorn

• amateur4sure
    2,194 Posts
    Sat, Dec 14 2019 1:45 PM

Was looking forward to the Match between Peter & Jon, Agassi & AB but could not find any stream?

Is it a go Lads?

• AlaskanDame
    18,953 Posts
    Sun, Dec 15 2019 11:42 PM
    Thank you to all whose extra unclaimed credits have gone/are going to help fill some stockings in the Days of Christmas thread. You have made many people very happy to find balls, wedges, or drivers in their bags. birchi has been wonderful to communicate with (as I am helping Opyeuclid organize the DOC when I can), but birchi says thanks go also to these three, too, for putting up the credits: f1dget, ujjbnjk, and carlosdev. So a great big THANK YOU !! I speak especially for a couple members of my club, linus447 and FRANZINIPIERRE, who may not know who exactly to thank.
    Cheers,
    AKD
  • f1dget
    4,074 Posts
    Mon, Dec 16 2019 8:06 PM

First of all a BIG Congratulations to Young46 and his team of champion golfers who retain the WGT Ryder Cup with a dominant display over the European team. You all should all be very proud of what you have just achieved so take a bow Team ROTW take a bow sons outstanding.

To Jediknight1976 and his European team, You all put on a brave performance in the field of battle. Very tough when you come up against an inform team who were ruthless in there style of play. They left no door open and if there was a sniff of fresh air they were very quick to close it.. A big thank you to all the European players who helped made this event possible.

OK roll the drums...

A big thanks to Simon (birchi) for giving us another fantastic Ryder Cup event to be apart of. Everything was well thought out and executed to perfection. This was the best event i have been associated with so thank you very much Simon for allowing me to be apart of this years Ryder Cup campaign. You put a heck of a lot of time in to this one and this is the main reason why it was such a successful event. Well done mate it was an absolute pleasure and we had a great time behind the scenes.

To another one of our organizers behind the scenes no one does it better than Varun (Carlosdev) bringing it in by way of Trangressional CC. I was a little bit concerned when Simon told me who i will be working with as i had no idea who he was or what he would be like. Well let me tell you this, Carlos is fantastic at what he does, he is a breath of fresh air and he continuously strives for improvement in all aspects of the game. He brings the viewer what they want to see and he done an exemplary job around the clock to ensure everything was taken care of. Thank you Carlos and may our friendship continue outside of these Ryder Cup walls it was a pleasure working with you i had a blast the last couple of months mate it was real fun.

Sponsors - 

Birchi, UJJBNJK, Carlosdev, Myself - Thank you guys for putting up so many credits to make this possible. Your generosity knows no bounds and i am certain the players and the community are truly grateful for what you have done for them. 

Commentary -

A fantastic addition this year, A huge thanks to our commentators and guest commentators for bring the viewers hours and hours of action packed golf.. you guys should all take a bow too fantastic work gentlemen.

Tim, Young46, birchi, agentbrown123, frenchconnect, Ezzy, Walkoflife, ME, Yancy and anyone else i may have forgotten my apologies if this is the case but thank you all so very much.

WGT -

Thank you to the mods at WGT HQ for helping us with promotional advertisement. None of this would have been possible if we had no game to play so thank you very much WGT for everything you done to help us. 

Logos/Images -

A big thank you to wigertoods2010 for providing the Ryder Cup logos/images. Great work Johnny thank you.

OK so once again ** Congratulations Team ROW ** and a big thank you to the community for supporting this event. None of this would have ben possible without your guys and gals continued support as well.

Have a great Christmas and New Years everyone, keep safe and enjoy the festive season.

Much love..

(^_^) 

• TdotDoba
    2,157 Posts
    Thu, Dec 26 2019 5:41 PM

Well done to everyone involved, a well run and entertaining Ryder Cup....

Vigorous golf clap and deep bow of respect

Dotty

• fmagnets
    3,638 Posts
    Thu, Dec 26 2019 6:13 PM

TdotDoba:

Vigorous golf clap

May need to treat this with antibiotics...

• amateur4sure
    2,194 Posts
    Fri, Dec 27 2019 10:06 AM

fmagnets:

TdotDoba:

Vigorous golf clap

Strawberry`s every Saturday Night in the Basement do the job just fine :-)

• TdotDoba
    2,157 Posts
    Sat, Dec 28 2019 4:37 PM

fmagnets:

TdotDoba:

Vigorous golf clap

I tried treating it, but started to go blind

Bwhahahahahahaha

RSS