Forums

Help › Forums

WGT Ryder Cup 2019

Tue, Jan 7 2020 8:01 PM (350 replies)
  • Kenher01
    1,151 Posts
    Wed, Dec 11 2019 6:47 AM

fmagnets:

Apparently 1 entire person is interested in watching me Vs Remi UEL today so, barring disasters, we'll be playing at 2pm EST. I'll be streaming at www.twitch.tv/fmagnets, and I imagine Remi will stream too.  

"One" will be pleased! ;)

If mags doesn't mind here's Remi's link also, he plays some Rockin tunes in the background, he can be known to do the odd but of cussin when a shot goes awry & The Stream Chat is lively also

rfpoul 

Ken

• fmagnets
    3,638 Posts
    Wed, Dec 11 2019 1:30 PM

Another really good UEL match, and here's the vid. Ebbed both ways until an unlikely 2 birdies on the 18th kept us all square. Very well played Remi, and well done to the whole ROW team for a convincing victory.

Thanks to all the players, organisers, commentators, and viewers. It was a fun event to be part of, and every match was an enjoyable nail-biter.

• ScottHope
    10,086 Posts
    Wed, Dec 11 2019 1:34 PM

Is there a reason why the video is private mags?

⇩ EDIT : Ah, okay. Thanks. ⇩

• fmagnets
    3,638 Posts
    Wed, Dec 11 2019 1:58 PM

It's public, just hadn't finished loading yet.

• amateur4sure
    2,195 Posts
    Wed, Dec 11 2019 2:55 PM

Another quality game from Chris & Remi, Had both streams open as Many others did, Obviously we needed to spy on how you Guys take your shots in that Godforsaken UEL, The Person who came up with it was either named Marty or Beelzebub :-)

Superb representation from all the usual suspects

Quality Performance from both Players, Now we know why all these Guys were picked, They are brilliant, End of..

Lets play it out until the end Folks, Respect..

• birchi
    1,492 Posts
    Thu, Dec 12 2019 2:34 AM

PRE-CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAYS

We still have some credits left over that were supposed to be used as giveaways in the streams. In addition, several EU players refused to be awarded for our lousy performance. So we'll have a pool of around 10.000 credits that we'll use for pre-christmas giveaways in this thread. If you're one of the people affected by WGT's recent change in video policy and have to pay real money for balls now, post a short message with your preferred sleeve here. First come, first serve ;) Thanks

• fredsf
    1,460 Posts
    Thu, Dec 12 2019 4:17 AM

birchi:

PRE-CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAYS

First come, first serve ;) Thanks

How about you send a sleeve or two to the guys who played all the qualifiers? After all, they played 12 rounds to try to get in and they’ve been part of the entertainment in my opinion. Not even to ever be considered as the captain picks in one team. I think it would be the right thing to do for those who spent money to make this event a good start.

To cut with any potential  polemic, you can take me off that list. Just trying to be fair with all the players who played the whole qualifier and people forget to thank in the last comments.

• giraldin
    3,712 Posts
    Thu, Dec 12 2019 4:29 AM

fredsf:

birchi:

PRE-CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAYS

First come, first serve ;) Thanks

How about you send a sleeve or two to the guys who played all the qualifiers? After all, they played 12 rounds to try to get in and they’ve been part of the entertainment in my opinion. Not even to ever be considered as the captain picks in one team. I think it would be the right thing to do for those who spent money to make this event a good start.

To cut with any potential  polemic, you can take me off that list. Just trying to be fair with all the players who played the whole qualifier and people forget to thank in the last comments.

birchi Germany
    1,373 Posts
    10-28-2019 3:07 AM

The Qualifier is over, thank you to everyone who participated and especially to those who finished all rounds! I will send a sleeve of balls to the players who finished all 12 rounds and didn't qualify. Let me know what kind to send you in a post to my wall or in this thread.

The three qualified players for Team ROW are: 1irony (454), AgentBrown123 (454) and forrrrrr (455).

On the European side the following three were successful: duffputt (443), DoubleEagleRob (451) and Yiannis1970 (457).

Congratulations to all!

The captains' picks will be announced shortly and the tournament will start a week from today with 10 matchplay rounds on Oakmont.

Look out for time & dates of streamed matches in this thread and in the spreadsheet. There will be a total of 30.000 credits in giveaways in livestreams during the tournament.

PRIZES:

Winning team: 50.000 credits

Losing team: 15.000 credits

Most Valuable Player: 5.000 credits

Plus 30.000 credits giveaways to WGT users in live streams. There will be 15x 2.000 credits for betting on the correct result of the match, number of birdies played, closest shots to the hole etc. You'll have to be present in the stream to win prizes.

Saludos 

• birchi
    1,492 Posts
    Thu, Dec 12 2019 4:46 AM

fredsf:
    How about you send a sleeve or two to the guys who played all the qualifiers?

I already did several months ago (in addition to our regular prize pool, btw) and giraldin quoted the relevant post above, thanks for that. I would have send one to you as well, but you didn't play all 12 rounds.

• fredsf
    1,460 Posts
    Thu, Dec 12 2019 4:55 AM

I missed it, my apologies Birchi. Yeah I played 11 I believe, my bad again ;)

RSS