Converting credits to gift card?

rated by 0 users
Tue, Oct 15 2019 10:34 PM (30 replies)
  • SlickHunter
    1,034 Posts
    Tue, Oct 8 2019 2:01 PM

andwhy67:

SlickHunter:

Well it’s a waiting game at this point on how soon I get the gift card, this is my first purchase. I’ll wait about a week before I follow up. I have very good experience with the Customer service staff ever since, besides there’s a lot going on with the game right now, so I’ll exercise patience.

Slick, I did think that myself, like you say a lot going on, I’ve emailed CS today and I’ll wait to see?🤞

Normally takes them few days, but if it’s really important, I follow up after three days.

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Tue, Oct 8 2019 2:10 PM

SlickHunter:

andwhy67:

SlickHunter:

Well it’s a waiting game at this point on how soon I get the gift card, this is my first purchase. I’ll wait about a week before I follow up. I have very good experience with the Customer service staff ever since, besides there’s a lot going on with the game right now, so I’ll exercise patience.

Slick, I did think that myself, like you say a lot going on, I’ve emailed CS today and I’ll wait to see?🤞

Normally takes them few days, but if it’s really important, I follow up after three days.

Received an email from CS, apparently they aren’t showing any verification information sent?

I sent screenshots, maybe these can’t be read?, or I need to ‘zip’ a file with PDF’s.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Tue, Oct 8 2019 6:04 PM

andwhy67:

I think if you become verified, they unlock!

It's open to me and I'm verified

• SlickHunter
    1,034 Posts
    Wed, Oct 9 2019 2:10 AM

Yiannis1970:

SlickHunter, where all these credits come from? Challenge games, videos?

Your account only shows 61.71$ won.

I collect thru videos. I’ve also given away over 350k credits so far this year, so i thought I treat myself with a gift card-:)

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Wed, Oct 9 2019 4:01 AM

SlickHunter:

Yiannis1970:

SlickHunter, where all these credits come from? Challenge games, videos?

Your account only shows 61.71$ won.

I collect thru videos. I’ve also given away over 350k credits so far this year, so i thought I treat myself with a gift card-:)

• DoctorLarry
    4,275 Posts
    Wed, Oct 9 2019 6:23 PM

andwhy67:

Received an email from CS, apparently they aren’t showing any verification information sent?

I sent screenshots, maybe these can’t be read?, or I need to ‘zip’ a file with PDF’s.

I just took pics of the ID and my utility bill with my phone and sent them in the email reply.

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Wed, Oct 9 2019 10:35 PM

DoctorLarry:

andwhy67:

I just took pics of the ID and my utility bill with my phone and sent them in the email reply.

Thats what I did originally, screenshots with my ipad, then didn’t hear anything until they contacted me yesterday after I contacted CS who said they hadn’t received anything?

So I sent them again as requested, replied directly to the email they sent me as asked too.

Wait and see, Moderation does not effect this process, no way should I not be entitled to verify my account because of this!!

***well I’m now getting a distinct whiff, on moderation, no verification***

80llocks!

• SlickHunter
    1,034 Posts
    Sat, Oct 12 2019 10:18 AM

andwhy67:

DoctorLarry:

andwhy67:

Thats what I did originally, screenshots with my ipad, then didn’t hear anything until they contacted me yesterday after I contacted CS who said they hadn’t received anything?

So I sent them again as requested, replied directly to the email they sent me as asked too.

Wait and see, Moderation does not effect this process, no way should I not be entitled to verify my account because of this!!

***well I’m now getting a distinct whiff, on moderation, no verification***

80llocks!

What I did before when my post were in moderation, I posted a message to WGT Champions wall, requested to remove me from moderation. Took couple of days, and it was done.

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Sat, Oct 12 2019 11:04 AM

I have already, twice now over the last couple of months sent Champion 2 messages regarding moderation, and have received nothing back, no acknowledgement whatsoever!

Lets see if this gets through??

• SlickHunter
    1,034 Posts
    Sun, Oct 13 2019 1:50 PM

andwhy67:

I have already, twice now over the last couple of months sent Champion 2 messages regarding moderation, and have received nothing back, no acknowledgement whatsoever!

Lets see if this gets through??

I would just posting on his wall, he’s usually on top of things. I just don’t understand the whole thing about posts moderation. 

RSS