Help › Forums

Converting credits to gift card?

rated by 0 users
Tue, Oct 15 2019 10:34 PM (30 replies)
  • andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Mon, Oct 7 2019 12:42 PM

SlickHunter:

Thanks for the links above, finally got my account verified.

How long for verification, I’ve been waiting almost a fortnight, emailed and no reply yet!

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Tue, Oct 8 2019 1:51 AM

andwhy67:

SlickHunter:

How long for verification, I’ve been waiting almost a fortnight, emailed and no reply yet!

That's odd.  They did mine in a day or two.

Did you send the stuff they wanted?

• SlickHunter
    1,034 Posts
    Tue, Oct 8 2019 3:15 AM

DoctorLarry:

andwhy67:

SlickHunter:

Took 3 days after I sent the requirements. I purchased the Amazon gift card for 165k credits, but I need to wait for WGTs final process to send me the card, I think. Have you bought anything from the Elite products?

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Tue, Oct 8 2019 4:04 AM

A

SlickHunter:

DoctorLarry:

andwhy67:

SlickHunter:

Took 3 days after I sent the requirements. I purchased the Amazon gift card for 165k credits, but I need to wait for WGTs final process to send me the card, I think. Have you bought anything from the Elite products?

Well I’m on moderation and getting any response from anybody is near impossible. So I assume know that’s the reason?

• Yiannis1970
    3,269 Posts
    Tue, Oct 8 2019 9:11 AM

SlickHunter, where all these credits come from? Challenge games, videos?

Your account only shows 61.71$ won.

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Tue, Oct 8 2019 9:16 AM

• SlickHunter
    1,034 Posts
    Tue, Oct 8 2019 9:16 AM

Well it’s a waiting game at this point on how soon I get the gift card, this is my first purchase. I’ll wait about a week before I follow up. I have very good experience with the Customer service staff ever since, besides there’s a lot going on with the game right now, so I’ll exercise patience.

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Tue, Oct 8 2019 9:31 AM

SlickHunter:

Well it’s a waiting game at this point on how soon I get the gift card, this is my first purchase. I’ll wait about a week before I follow up. I have very good experience with the Customer service staff ever since, besides there’s a lot going on with the game right now, so I’ll exercise patience.

Slick, I did think that myself, like you say a lot going on, I’ve emailed CS today and I’ll wait to see?🤞

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Tue, Oct 8 2019 9:56 AM

andwhy67:

A

SlickHunter:

DoctorLarry:

andwhy67:

SlickHunter:

Well I’m on moderation and getting any response from anybody is near impossible. So I assume know that’s the reason?

After I filled out the form online, I got an email a few hours later requesting a copy of my photo ID and utility bill.  I sent those and got the approval 2 days later.

I don't know if moderation affects that or not.  I hope they don't moderate emails to Customer Support!!  Good luck.

I have not purchased anything - may not, just thought I would try it.

• SlickHunter
    1,034 Posts
    Tue, Oct 8 2019 1:57 PM

DoctorLarry:

andwhy67:

A

SlickHunter:

DoctorLarry:

andwhy67:

SlickHunter:

After I filled out the form online, I got an email a few hours later requesting a copy of my photo ID and utility bill.  I sent those and got the approval 2 days later.

I don't know if moderation affects that or not.  I hope they don't moderate emails to Customer Support!!  Good luck.

I have not purchased anything - may not, just thought I would try it.

I made the Amazon gift card purchase  yesterday, and just received it from Top Golf. Haven’t used it yet, hopefully it works..get me a nice pair of Bose earbuds-:)

RSS