Forums

Help › Forums

callaway L34

Mon, Sep 30 2019 11:03 AM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • manxoli
    1,518 Posts
    Sun, Sep 8 2019 12:55 PM

I have used these balls for 4 or so years and the new "stripers" are bobbins. the reason I played them was the smooth "feel" on the greens. these things are jittery as hell,its like the meter is effected by the blinky animation. all my clubs are mapped to these balls if any of you "yodas" out there could recommend a like priced ball I really would appreciate it

oli

ps tried the volvics..ok but no

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Mon, Sep 9 2019 4:06 AM

manxoli:
    these things are jittery as hell,its like the meter is effected by the blinky animation.

The new yellow callaways are like this too and WGT told me they were working on fixing them, hopefully that includes the L34 for you too.

Since you know that ball so well, you can try the L35 Callaway since it's the same ball just a faster meter.  Or the Max Pro ball with a slow meter but less durability and double the cost of the L35.

• K7JBQ
    1,468 Posts
    Mon, Sep 9 2019 4:52 PM
    Yellow or white? I'm playing the white L34s, and they play just the same as the ball they replaced. Word has it the yellow ones have issues.
  • Bowl64
    3,083 Posts
    Tue, Sep 10 2019 11:40 AM

Played the L43`s a short while, back now to the L33`s and no problems. I play the white ones.

Bjorn

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Tue, Sep 10 2019 11:50 AM
    K7JBQ:
    Yellow or white? I'm playing the white L34s, and they play just the same as the ball they replaced. Word has it the yellow ones have issues.
    There are no yellow L34 callaway balls.The Yellow callaway balls with the same attributes except meter speed of the L34 Callaway is the L39 Callaway.
  • TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Wed, Sep 11 2019 3:59 PM

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Fri, Sep 13 2019 10:13 AM

borntobesting:
    There are no yellow L34 callaway balls.The Yellow callaway balls with the same attributes except meter speed of the L34 Callaway is the L39 Callaway.

A bit depressing, but unless they add the yellow option to the L34 Calaway or the Max Pro ball, I just won't use them.  I just can't tame the meter speed of the options for yellow callaways.  Either it's the poor vision in one eye or too many surgeries in my mouse hand, I really don't know (both due to military service).  Too bad, I really want to use them.  The L35 specs of the ball is perfect for my way of planning shots.  Plus it's the ball I'm gaming IRL and love the triple track.

I'll just stick with the Titleists for now, which will probably make WGT happy.  ;-)

Just means more time earning free credits.

• manxoli
    1,518 Posts
    Wed, Sep 25 2019 12:18 PM

and pfft as if by magic erc 34's putt and play..go figure!

thx for the advice gold but your math based game is not why I play. this game is based on the real game not play station...judge the wind and the green. never saw Tigers caddy pull out his PDA and check with his range finder...just saying

• PAGES
RSS