Help › Forums

Saturation point

Mon, Apr 19 2021 9:19 AM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • HalHoff
    788 Posts
    Sat, Aug 31 2019 4:02 PM

@DoctorLarry

I just played a club tourney then went into a coin room and got average showing to 3 decimal points. Don’t actually have to play a game as your average comes up right away at beginning of game so you can cancel the coin game before it starts. So the method will tell you how many rounds you have played since you last tiered up.

@JDGhost

As a PC Player you can use the game app on your phone to check into a low entry  coin room if you really want the answer to your question of how many rounds you have played.

The  Lucky Charms question you are on your own.

• blackwidow1
    673 Posts
    Sat, Aug 31 2019 4:49 PM

Thankks guys

Well I seem to have a lot of hell to go through until my average stops yo-yoing. I just wish it would go down more than up but hey any other way would be too easy.

Cheers

Elli x

• Sulks007
    640 Posts
    Sat, Aug 31 2019 6:19 PM

I recently tired up from L and made a note of how many RR i had played when reaching TL for saturation purposes.My avg was still going up after 500 rounds i noticed when i hit saturation and it was around the 750 mark give a game or two.

Dont quote on this, but it used to be 500 RR in the past, but when WGT introduced the TC tier that's when it was raised.Hope this can be of some help.

Dave

• DoctorLarry
    4,275 Posts
    Sat, Aug 31 2019 9:55 PM

JDGHOST:
    WOW.....This helps me figure out  saturation number of rounds as a Champ and a PC player....How exactly??    LOL

Oh the method works all right as I derived it independently last year.  It uses the change in average based on a single intervening score to estimate how many rounds are in the average.  The method works because the number of rounds before and after the intervening score only differ by 1.

The accuracy depends on how big the change in average is and how many decimal places are available in the average - the more the better.

• YouLostToALoser
    189 Posts
    Fri, Apr 16 2021 4:57 AM

Thanks for that...

I’m 140 rounds into Legend, Level 92, started, 5th October, Play all Passes best of Par 5 everyday, 10 times a week average, cos always get behind so have to reset.

The £12.98 I’ve spent so far had to be payed for somehow, so work gets in the way occasionally!

I know right...textbook oppression!

Don’t know whether to be proud of the achievement or worried about the obsession. Which would you, anyone be?

My Avatars the Loser btw. He just stands there holding his club. I have to do literally everything for him, including dress and shop for him. I think he’s autistic cos when I get him to do something, he does it exactly how I asked.

He’s also trans. He (or she, not sure at this point) can change genders in seconds. I even perform the sergury. To be fair, he/she/ze is easy to work on a Loser could do it...not that I’m a Loser...

I don’t feel like I’ making a contribution, or any sense for that matter.

Oh well, Sun is shining, weather is sweet, it makes me want to move my dancing feet...

TO THE RESCUE, HERE I AM!

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Mon, Apr 19 2021 9:03 AM

YouLostToALoser:

Thanks for that...

I’m 140 rounds into Legend, Level 92, started, 5th October, Play all Passes best of Par 5 everyday, 10 times a week average, cos always get behind so have to reset.

The £12.98 I’ve spent so far had to be payed for somehow, so work gets in the way occasionally!

I know right...textbook oppression!

Don’t know whether to be proud of the achievement or worried about the obsession. Which would you, anyone be?

My Avatars the Loser btw. He just stands there holding his club. I have to do literally everything for him, including dress and shop for him. I think he’s autistic cos when I get him to do something, he does it exactly how I asked.

He’s also trans. He (or she, not sure at this point) can change genders in seconds. I even perform the sergury. To be fair, he/she/ze is easy to work on a Loser could do it...not that I’m a Loser...

Oh well, Sun is shining, weather is sweet, it makes me want to move my dancing feet...

TO THE RESCUE, HERE I AM!

I don’t think par 3 , par 5 or custom courses count towards ranked rounds , I may of course be wrong 

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Mon, Apr 19 2021 9:19 AM

You think right, B!

Only caveat is that those rounds still count to the other stats...

OTOH, which contribution would a 70 score make to a 66 average?

YouLostToALoser:
    Pardon me, is there a question included in you contribution?

• PAGES
RSS