2,322 Posts
    Tue, Oct 29 2019 12:44 PM
    amateur4sure:

claremoreblue:
    opyeuclid:

opyeuclid:

amateur4sure:
    Dennis is behind it

And I , opyeuclid here and now call out the winner of the Andyson tourney of 2019 ( and a few others )  to play me in a random set up of my choice to a game . Play me and I will send each and every one of you a " Special " gift / prize for joining in this year to event .

OPY

I have had the chance to play a few of you for this " Random " game .  your name has been added . a prize is yours .  

Thank you for joining a game

OPY  

Opy, I'm not sure if I qualify, but would be honored to play a round with you sir! If that's an option, maybe you, Chris and I could do that as a threesome lol, We could leave the fourth spot open in honor of Dennis and Chris could stream it! If so, just let us know brother! If need be, then a double with you and I would work also.

Opy & Tony it would be a Pleasure to play another game for Dennis and you bet I will stream it, 3 Nutters together what more could you ask for...

Chris 

Lets work on scheduling that opy! Will be a crackin round of golf for sure! I don't mind losing to some good chaps lol!
  • opyeuclid
    6,704 Posts
    Tue, Oct 29 2019 3:58 PM

Friend invite sent ..

OPY 

• drmoose
    3,531 Posts
    Wed, Oct 30 2019 3:49 AM

claremoreblue:
    3 Nutters together what more could you ask for...

Perhaps four, it would certainly be an honor & a pleasure, iffin' ya got room fer a moose.

Doc :)

• Young46
    1,292 Posts
    Wed, Oct 30 2019 10:21 AM

Streaming the Championship match against Javito1 now.

• amateur4sure
    2,188 Posts
    Wed, Oct 30 2019 11:12 AM

drmoose:

claremoreblue:
    3 Nutters together what more could you ask for...

Perhaps four, it would certainly be an honor & a pleasure, iffin' ya got room fer a moose.

Doc :)

As my good Friend Dotty says, "There is always room and time for a Moose" woo hoo

• Young46
    1,292 Posts
    Wed, Oct 30 2019 11:50 AM

Big thanks to Shedlite for putting this event on, Dennis would be proud. Hats off to Javito on a very well played championship match, he made some great putts on the back 9 to get himself within 1. As always, looking forward to this event again next year!

-Jason

• giraldin
    3,712 Posts
    Wed, Oct 30 2019 11:58 AM

The first congratulate the organizers, and of course remember the memory of Dennis. As always, very well played Jason, deserved victory. And congratulate my old friend Javito, a great person, and a great player

Luis

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Wed, Oct 30 2019 12:30 PM

Young46:

Big thanks to Shedlite for putting this event on, Dennis would be proud. Hats off to Javito on a very well played championship match, he made some great putts on the back 9 to get himself within 1. As always, looking forward to this event again next year!

-Jason

Nice win Jason.   It's kind of a nice feeling to know the guy who knocked me out of it went on to win it.  ;-)

Big shout out to those involved in running the show.  Job well done!!

Looking like the stroke play part of the tourney could go on for a while.  Some pretty impressive scores going on there!!

• javito1
    357 Posts
    Wed, Oct 30 2019 12:53 PM

great triumph Jason, great player

Congratulations to the organization, very good tournament

Very nervous at the beginning but happy to reach the 18th hole playing against a Wgt Master.

thanks to luis (giraldin) great friend.-

javito

• MGB01
    1,469 Posts
    Wed, Oct 30 2019 2:49 PM

congrats to jason.....thank you to shedite and all that supported the event.....always a pleasure to be part of this great tribute to a very popular character from this crazy game

RSS