Wed, Oct 30 2019 5:56 PM

claremoreblue:
    Lets work on scheduling that opy!

game on , lets try for a time Saturday .  we have 4 players  , 

OPY 

• claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Wed, Oct 30 2019 7:03 PM
    My grandson has soccer at noon Saturday. So I can do early or later but 11:30 central to 1:30 central I'm tied up so to speak! Any other I am open, let's have some fun!
  • opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Thu, Oct 31 2019 5:27 PM

I have stuff to do early in the day , then come home and do some more ,  can we all get together  later  in the day ?

OPY 

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Fri, Nov 1 2019 4:16 PM

I look forward to this game with you guy,s ,,   Thank you for working with me to have some more fun for this years Event 

OPY 

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Fri, Nov 1 2019 4:29 PM

opyeuclid:
    I , opyeuclid here and now call out the winner of the Andyson tourney of 2019   to play me in a random set up of my choice to a game .

OPY 

• amateur4sure
    2,195 Posts
    Sat, Nov 2 2019 5:05 PM

opyeuclid:

opyeuclid:
    I , opyeuclid here and now call out the winner of the Andyson tourney of 2019   to play me in a random set up of my choice to a game .

OPY 

Hey Opy I think Jason is running scared, I heard he is cack at Tiddly Winks?

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Mon, Nov 4 2019 3:47 PM

amateur4sure:

opyeuclid:

opyeuclid:

OPY 

Hey Opy I think Jason is running scared, 

Thats fine with me and I understand . 

OPY 

• Shedlite
    917 Posts
    Fri, Nov 8 2019 4:04 AM

Last two players left Yiannis1970 and claremoreblue.

best of luck to both of you (winner gets the Andyson strokeplay award)

• ri99
    446 Posts
    Fri, Nov 8 2019 4:29 AM

It has been a pleasure to play this tournament in honor of a person so loved by the entire community.

Good luck to the colleagues who are still alive and thanks to the organizers for a good job.

Ri99

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Mon, Nov 11 2019 4:28 AM

As an addendum to the Andyson. It was my distinct pleasure to play 18 @ BPB with Amatuer4sure & Claremoreblue , two very fine gents , and great WGT'ers. Cocktails were served, school was in session (for me, lol), an' glasses were raised to toast our departed friend Dennis.

Many thanks to Shedlite for keeping things organized, and to all who participated in this years' event. Congrats to Young46, an' best of luck to my new friend Claremoreblue in the finals. This, to me, is what lies at the core of what makes WGT such a great gaming experience. The opportunity to interact with like minded individuals drawn together by a game we all love to hate.

Rant over, hope to see you all for the 2020 event. To Dennis.

Doc :)

RSS