Forums

Help › Forums

2019 Andyson Memorial Second Stage

Wed, Jul 28 2021 1:00 PM (378 replies)
  • Beryman
    9,084 Posts
    Sat, Oct 26 2019 5:03 AM

when i first seen the list of courses for this tourney i knew if i was lucky enough to make it this far that Olympic would be a major challenge for me

i am quite happy with my play and it has been a huge honor to be able to participate...thanks to all involved with making this tourney work so well...and gl to the few remaining players

The Olympic Club Full 18 Tour Champion 58
  • 1irony
    415 Posts
    Sat, Oct 26 2019 10:24 AM

56 at Olympic Club for me with a bogey on 13 for sure caused by Dennis. Cheers to that bugger!

• claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Sat, Oct 26 2019 10:56 AM

Beryman:

when i first seen the list of courses for this tourney i knew if i was lucky enough to make it this far that Olympic would be a major challenge for me

i am quite happy with my play and it has been a huge honor to be able to participate...thanks to all involved with making this tourney work so well...and gl to the few remaining players

The Olympic Club Full 18 Tour Champion 58

Totally agree B, it is a tough one for sure with the tree's. I played a practice round on the front, then one on the back, then posted mine. After Yiannis posted, I'm thinking I should have played another couple rounds lol first! Well done to all of you, it has been an honor to play along with each of you, not sure I'm going to make it either!

• amateur4sure
    2,188 Posts
    Sun, Oct 27 2019 12:51 PM

A Massive Thank You to the Guys running this event, Absolutely outstanding.

I for one are Lucky enough to get this far, Been so much fun Folks, Loved it!

Jason and I just had a super fun game in Honor of Dennis, Plenty of people watching on both streams, Thank you all for being there and getting involved

I thought I had Jason over a barrel knowing that he would be hungover lol, Bugger me I was wrong, I played as well as I could for most holes but Jason proved his caliber by picking his moments (The git) and won it on the last hole.

Quality fun and a great time.... Best of luck Guys in the Final, Woo Hoo

Chris

• ri99
    446 Posts
    Mon, Oct 28 2019 5:06 PM

In the last attemp,

10.29.19 The Olympic Club Full 18 Tour Champion 57
  • opyeuclid
    6,704 Posts
    Mon, Oct 28 2019 5:19 PM

opyeuclid:

amateur4sure:
    Dennis is behind it

And I , opyeuclid here and now call out the winner of the Andyson tourney of 2019 ( and a few others )  to play me in a random set up of my choice to a game . Play me and I will send each and every one of you a " Special " gift / prize for joining in this year to event .

OPY

I have had the chance to play a few of you for this " Random " game .  your name has been added . a prize is yours .  

Thank you for joining a game

OPY  

• claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Mon, Oct 28 2019 9:41 PM
    opyeuclid:

opyeuclid:

amateur4sure:
    Dennis is behind it

And I , opyeuclid here and now call out the winner of the Andyson tourney of 2019 ( and a few others )  to play me in a random set up of my choice to a game . Play me and I will send each and every one of you a " Special " gift / prize for joining in this year to event .

OPY

I have had the chance to play a few of you for this " Random " game .  your name has been added . a prize is yours .  

OPY  

Opy, I'm not sure if I qualify, but would be honored to play a round with you sir! If that's an option, maybe you, Chris and I could do that as a threesome lol, We could leave the fourth spot open in honor of Dennis and Chris could stream it! If so, just let us know brother! If need be, then a double with you and I would work also.
  • amateur4sure
    2,188 Posts
    Tue, Oct 29 2019 10:24 AM

claremoreblue:
    opyeuclid:

opyeuclid:

amateur4sure:
    Dennis is behind it

OPY

OPY  

Opy, I'm not sure if I qualify, but would be honored to play a round with you sir! If that's an option, maybe you, Chris and I could do that as a threesome lol, We could leave the fourth spot open in honor of Dennis and Chris could stream it! If so, just let us know brother! If need be, then a double with you and I would work also.

Opy & Tony it would be a Pleasure to play another game for Dennis and you bet I will stream it, 3 Nutters together what more could you ask for...

Chris 

• Yiannis1970
    3,261 Posts
    Tue, Oct 29 2019 11:29 AM

Had a 54 at PB, thank you.

• claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Tue, Oct 29 2019 12:34 PM
    54 here also. 10.29.19 Pebble Beach Golf Links Full 18 Champion 54
RSS