Forums

Help › Forums

2019 Andyson Memorial Second Stage

Wed, Jul 28 2021 1:00 PM (378 replies)
  • giraldin
    3,712 Posts
    Wed, Oct 23 2019 9:55 AM

Hi from Spain, It has been an honor for me to participate in this tournament, luck for the finalists in the two modalities

• javito1
    357 Posts
    Wed, Oct 23 2019 11:01 AM

javito1 defeated giraldin in a 9 hole match play game on WGT BEST OF FAMOUS HOLES.

• amateur4sure
    2,188 Posts
    Wed, Oct 23 2019 3:28 PM

Sounded like a great fun game Guys, Really well done.

Just to let you know, Any shot that goes AWOL I have it on good information that Dennis is behind it and peeing his pants watching???

Just saying........

• opyeuclid
    6,704 Posts
    Wed, Oct 23 2019 5:44 PM

amateur4sure:
    Dennis is behind it

And I , opyeuclid here and now call out the winner of the Andyson tourney of 2019 ( and a few others )  to play me in a random set up of my choice to a game . Play me and I will send each and every one of you a " Special " gift / prize for joining in this year to event .

OPY

• amateur4sure
    2,188 Posts
    Thu, Oct 24 2019 5:32 AM

What a Wonderful thing Opy.

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Thu, Oct 24 2019 5:34 AM

overtheedge:

The candle burns *Bright* in remembrance of a dear friend and a major loss to the WGT community.

overtheedge   

Congratulations to everyone who has battled to the end.                          

WOW!

What a GREAT Community Organized Tournament and a HUGE shout out to Bill for all his hard work and dedication to the 4th Annual andyson Memorial Tournament.

TY again Bill.

GL to the remaining TOP SKILLED players of the game. AWESOME PLAY .

• amateur4sure
    2,188 Posts
    Fri, Oct 25 2019 5:59 AM

Jason & Myself will be raising a toast to Dennis on Sunday 8pm UK - 3pm EST 

• conveyorguy
    767 Posts
    Fri, Oct 25 2019 7:24 AM

Just another huge shout-out to Bill for all his hard work this year, and also to Opy for stepping up and carrying on another great tradition here. Well Done Gentlemen !!!

• RoggRR
    582 Posts
    Fri, Oct 25 2019 8:50 AM

conveyorguy:

Just another huge shout-out to Bill for all his hard work this year, and also to Opy for stepping up and carrying on another great tradition here. Well Done Gentlemen !!!

+1

Thank you to all. See you next year

• claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Fri, Oct 25 2019 7:48 PM
    Agreed everyone, Bill and his team have done a magnificent job once again. Such a great tournament in honor of Dennis! If I can make a suggestion to all, don't be afraid to send some balls or new toys to him and his team. There's a lot of work involved with this crazy thing! Goodluck to everyone left!
RSS