Forums

Help › Forums

2019 Andyson Memorial Second Stage

Wed, Jul 28 2021 1:00 PM (378 replies)
  • txzdave
    1,316 Posts
    Wed, Sep 11 2019 8:24 PM

Shedlite and txzdave both won. It was a close stroll. We tied.

~txzdave~

• sticketttight
    60 Posts
    Thu, Sep 12 2019 6:16 AM

Played our match on 9-12 19 sticketttight wins 3up against terwyl1. I made a couple putts early in the match and was the difference.

• FLYERBT
    171 Posts
    Fri, Sep 13 2019 2:23 PM

We should get the match in by Sunday.

Bruce

• amateur4sure
    2,188 Posts
    Fri, Sep 13 2019 3:15 PM

Bigcountry317,  TdotDoba & Myself went out as a 3some for this round..

Aaron, Paul and Dodgy old me had an absolute blast playing in Honour of Dennis, Forget the golf, We all agree that Dennis was hiding in the bushes/ Trees just having a laugh on our behest 

Simply a brilliant, Fun filled game with old mates that had an absolute blast and bollox to the laughter of Andyson we heard almost every shot of the B9 the Bugger lmao...

Quality time spent with the best of company is held way higher than knocking in a 54 aha

If I could have 2hrs of that Classy company and banter and say bollox to everything else I would jump at it..

Dotty and Aaron will be along later to tell you about the fun, Aaron has the screenshot so I don`t get blamed for effing it up lmao That`s all down to Aaron :-)

No idea of scores, Dennis decided the back 9 would be booby trapped pfft it was .

The best of fun my friends and that is what Andyson was all about..!

• bigcountry317
    4,269 Posts
    Fri, Sep 13 2019 3:34 PM

Can't thank you enough for setting that one up Chris, helluva lotta fun burning up some time with you and Paul this afternoon!  We definitely need to get together for some more fun sometime soon.....maybe even remember to bring our clubs this time, damn rentals never play right! :-)

Here is the screen shot in all its glory......well.....as I said, rentals! :-)

Cheers all, I don't think Paul and I will make the cut but Chris has a shot.  Tip of the hat to all those that helped put this event on, truly an awesome event!  Dennis still manages to inject a little humor into this game!

• TdotDoba
    2,154 Posts
    Fri, Sep 13 2019 9:34 PM

What more can I add other then it was brilliant fun and a great way to honour Dennis...

We laughed, We cried, we danced under the moonlight.....(the macarena I believe)

Cheers Dodgy & Aaron

• giraldin
    3,712 Posts
    Sat, Sep 14 2019 5:21 AM

Hello from Spain, this is my score in Congressional

• sticketttight
    60 Posts
    Sat, Sep 14 2019 9:09 AM

shot 58 at Congressional on 9-14-19

• xz05fm
    2,353 Posts
    Sun, Sep 15 2019 12:45 AM

Was sliding the ball past the cup on the back nine and was getting worried after a reasonable front 9 and finished with a 60.

09.15.19 Congressional C.C. Full 18 Champion 60

• whooshdangit
    1,246 Posts
    Sun, Sep 15 2019 6:28 AM

Hi Shedlite

Bruce and I finally got our game in

FLYERBT wins 3up.

Well played Bruce, all the best moving on!

Thanks for setting this up, superb job Bill. Happy hittin' all . . 

Cheers!

Rich

RSS