Forums

Help › Forums

2019 Andyson Memorial Second Stage

Wed, Jul 28 2021 1:00 PM (378 replies)
  • ri99
    446 Posts
    Sun, Sep 8 2019 3:48 PM

Thanks for the game and good company too Gavin. well played mate!

GL for the rest of tournament,

Ri99

• Tiewaz
    1,281 Posts
    Mon, Sep 9 2019 1:41 AM

shing1:

just played tiewaz, i won 3up

waz could of caught me on a few holes but missed a couple of putts

one good thing for waz is that i expect his swear jar is over flowing...lol

gg mate, well played

Thanks for the game Pete, you played really well mate.....It may have been a different story if my head was at Wolf Ck & not at Old Trafford.....lol  Woohoo we retained the Ashes in England!......

I ended up filling the beer fridge today with my swear jar from last night, so I guess that not all is lost! lol

All the best going forwards mate,

Cheers, Waz.

• Tiewaz
    1,281 Posts
    Mon, Sep 9 2019 1:52 AM

Oh $#@! (reopens swear jar)

I just noticed that I've missed the cut for strokeplay also!  !@#$%^%$#@!@#$%$#@!  me!  

Ah well....

Bill.....Thanks again for running The Andyson Memorial mate...You've done an absolutely stellar job with all of the organising, once again this year....

Good luck to all who remain.....

Cheers, Waz.

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Mon, Sep 9 2019 5:45 AM

Hpurey shoots 61 at Congressional.  Not confident it will get me to the next round but had fun nonetheless.  

• shing1
    443 Posts
    Mon, Sep 9 2019 9:39 AM

59 at congo for me

• twinponds169
    3,018 Posts
    Mon, Sep 9 2019 9:52 AM

Played Wolf last night with a friend and had a rough go of it, shooting a 60 and failing to make the cut by one stroke I believe.

Just want to again thank Shedlite and others for doing tis and good luck to all of the remaining players!

• claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Mon, Sep 9 2019 11:24 AM
    Nine under on the front. Had too many tequila shots during lunch and went South for a bit on the back! I just kept recalling the train horn on Chambers while Icon was teeing off lol. Dennis sure left us with some great memories God bless him! Finished the last four well for a 58! 09.09.19 Congressional C.C. Full 18 Champion 58
  • Beryman
    9,084 Posts
    Mon, Sep 9 2019 2:33 PM

claremoreblue:
    I just kept recalling the train horn on Chambers while Icon was teeing off lol. Dennis sure left us with some great memories God bless him!

certainly a masterpiece that is one of my favs :)

Can Andyson qualify??

• 1963Bubba
    3,305 Posts
    Tue, Sep 10 2019 3:13 AM

Hello all,

here's my Congo score:

I guess that's not good enough to reach the next stage. So I'd like to say a huge "Thank you" again for organizing this event and putting so much effort in it to honour a great guy.

Abe

• Yiannis1970
    3,269 Posts
    Tue, Sep 10 2019 12:01 PM

Had a 54 at Congo, thank you.

RSS