Forums

Help › Forums

Welcome to WGT

Sun, Jan 14 2024 10:51 AM (2,013 replies)
  • hatcojack
    410 Posts
    Sun, Sep 6 2015 7:10 AM

i do also, but i can get back by shutting down and reconnecting

• h2ok9
    48 Posts
    Tue, Sep 8 2015 1:34 AM

Three helicopters and three fire departments are on the scene helping fight the fire.

An employee at Bandon Dunes says the fire is burning on the old Mac course. Three helicopters and three fire departments are on the scene helping fight the...
    KCBY.COM
  • WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Thu, Sep 10 2015 4:16 PM

h2ok9:

Three helicopters and three fire departments are on the scene helping fight the fire.

An employee at Bandon Dunes says the fire is burning on the old Mac course. Three helicopters and three fire departments are on the scene helping fight the...
    KCBY.COM

I'm still trying to get them to add it to the game. ^_^

_CHAMPION

• ez2putt
    210 Posts
    Tue, Sep 29 2015 3:02 PM

How do you get a response back from WGT when you have a problem with their product.

• Carver327
    91 Posts
    Tue, Sep 29 2015 3:35 PM

They have always gotten back to me pretty quick. I just use the "Contact" link at the bottom of the website.

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Tue, Sep 29 2015 3:48 PM

ez2putt:

How do you get a response back from WGT when you have a problem with their product.

That you may get an answer to ;-)

Bubbs

• BogieZed
    87 Posts
    Mon, Oct 5 2015 10:44 AM

• ScottHope
    10,092 Posts
    Mon, Oct 5 2015 1:24 PM

I would contact one of the mods if you're still under scrutiny.  : )

Talking of which, if you don't know who the mods are, how are you supposed to get in touch with them?

Perhaps we could have a rogues mods picture gallery with links so we can contact them easily.

• BogieZed
    87 Posts
    Mon, Oct 5 2015 2:16 PM

lol

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Mon, Oct 5 2015 3:57 PM

BogieZed:

How many post or years.. - do you have to post (without being rude) before being removed from the review board?

BZ

There is not a specific number but generally 15-20 posts.  However if you don't post often in the main forums, we aren't going to recognize you and know you aren't going to cause issues.  You are off moderation, please don't make us regret the decision :)

- WGTdbloshoe

RSS