Forums

Help › Forums

Welcome to WGT

Sun, Jan 14 2024 10:51 AM (2,013 replies)
  • jayw4862
    3,364 Posts
    Wed, Aug 5 2015 4:33 AM

WGTalex:

Welcome, and thanks for playing WGT. Here in the forum, you can chat with other players, get game tips, report bugs, and make product suggestions. Our community of players are very helpful, so feel free to ask questions if you are new here. We hope you are enjoying the game!

Alex
    WGT Team

Let's fix this statement.

Welcome, and thanks for playing WGT. Here in the forum, you can belittle and bash other players whose opinion differs from yours. Whine about the same thing over and over and over (like we give a ****).

Get game tips, but not from the very elite top players. 

Report bugs, but you'll just be wasting your time because we will do one of three things:

1. We will ignore your posts completely

2. We will tell you we know about it and are working on it (hehehe)

3. We will correct that bug, but create 5 more to replace it (the internet gaming eco-system has to stay active and alive).

And, make product suggestions, which we will completely ignore (unless you want yellow Callaway balls).

Our community of players are divided into 2 categories:

1. The constant complaining whiners.

2. The very opinionated, so feel free to ask questions or, be brave and call it like you see it, if you have the nads to take it on the chin (we have a TON of brown-nosing butt-kissing members who have no clue how to play, but can work a keyboard like Liberace worked the ivories.

We hope you are enjoying the game and remember, once you think you've got it under control, you're in for a big surprise!!!

We Got This (and you don't)

:-)

• jrandyh
    3 Posts
    Sat, Aug 22 2015 6:55 PM

why do I keep getting a blank screen with an exclamation point in the middle of the screen and not get back to my game?

• BAltneu
    3 Posts
    Sun, Aug 23 2015 4:14 PM

HI WHERE CAN I POST MY TOURNAMENT

• BubbaMac1000
    24 Posts
    Tue, Sep 1 2015 7:50 PM

Hello Alex,

Please take a look at my post about getting credits in SE Asia and let me know what you think. Thanks for your time.

• Erniecannon
    61 Posts
    Fri, Sep 4 2015 7:35 PM

Well here lately while playing my system will turn off and i have to restart computer before, I am using chrome browser it would just say "snap"  as i would be removed from game, and now as i said it causes my computer to shut off! it only does this while playing the game. Does your game have a bug? virus? I can't finish a game,,,if this continues i must say there will be no use playing any longer. 

• Elkies
    349 Posts
    Sat, Sep 5 2015 8:42 AM

why dont you use firefox

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Sat, Sep 5 2015 8:43 AM

Erniecannon:

Well here lately while playing my system will turn off and i have to restart computer before, I am using chrome browser it would just say "snap"  as i would be removed from game, and now as i said it causes my computer to shut off! it only does this while playing the game. Does your game have a bug? virus? I can't finish a game,,,if this continues i must say there will be no use playing any longer. 

If your computer is suddenly shutting down, you are likely having an overheating issue with your computer. While our game will certainly utilize your hardware, it's not nearly resource heavy enough to cause an overheating issue. 

_CHAMPION

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Sat, Sep 5 2015 8:49 AM

WGTChampion:
    While our game will certainly utilize your hardware, it's not nearly resource heavy enough to cause an overheating issue. 

I beg to differ!

The latest resource-grabbing changes in the game sometimes cause 100% CPU load on my 2011 laptop (Win7), often enough followed by overheating (90+°C core temp measurement) and the random emergency shutdown.

• ISH47
    1,963 Posts
    Sat, Sep 5 2015 3:31 PM

Erniecannon:
    I am using chrome browser

That's your biggest problem right there.. I'm not just hating on Chrome, I was using it up until a couple months ago and had the same overheating problems with my laptop.. CPU load was nearly 100% all the time and my memory was totally maxed out. I think it's a combination of all the BS Chrome has running and WGT on top of it.

Try Maxthon Cloud browser.. It's working miracles for me.

RSS