Forums

Help › Forums

Welcome to WGT

Sun, Jan 14 2024 10:51 AM (2,013 replies)
  • BramptonHorsthSw
    420 Posts
    Fri, Jul 17 2015 2:02 PM

my two god 2000 ct a 20 min ago and no free ball thats not leagel ok wgt  dont do that to me any more !!!

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Fri, Jul 17 2015 2:58 PM

Glad you posted that twice

• STONEDPUTTER
    1 Posts
    Fri, Jul 17 2015 5:56 PM

Hi Alex

Quite new to this game, Is there a way to find out who sent me a gift? I received some golf balls from someone i think i just played a round with, but can't find anyway to thank them....Well anyway If whoever it was reads this .. many thanks, that was nice .. cheers :)

• ArgyleScott
    1,267 Posts
    Fri, Jul 17 2015 9:01 PM

WGTalex:

Welcome, and thanks for playing WGT. Here in the forum, you can chat with other players, get game tips, report bugs, and make product suggestions. Our community of players are very helpful, so feel free to ask questions if you are new here. We hope you are enjoying the game!

Alex
    WGT Team

"WGTalex has not done anything recently"

Sorry we never got to know you... but you left behind a hell of a thread.

• txzdave
    1,316 Posts
    Fri, Jul 17 2015 11:34 PM

First pages are priceless.

~txz~

• Shreveporter
    16 Posts
    Sun, Jul 19 2015 8:16 PM

I would like for wgt to "reinstate" the reverse view option when other members of your group are hitting or putting.  If this is not the right forum or method to make suggestions, let me know.

• thenoise1
    6 Posts
    Mon, Jul 27 2015 4:06 AM

hi guys, a friend has invited me to join his country club,which i have declined but when i decline i am logged out of wgt and then have to sign in again,after signing back in his invite is still there. if i try to decline the cycle then repeats its self ??? any ideas

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Fri, Jul 31 2015 3:38 AM

Tell him to uninvite you as its a another WGT glitch which remains unfixed as they too busy creating new glitches

To be honest a good piece of info would be to go into your computer, to the bit where it says uninstall programmes and uninstall this crock of cows cack ;-)

Bubbs

• WalsallJack
    45 Posts
    Fri, Jul 31 2015 10:01 AM

Hi Alex...glad to see reverse camera back on the greens !

However, prior to your maintenance closure yesterday, my average was 64.02

Today, when I logged on, my average was 68.02 - none of my friends were affected.

Please can you reinstate me to 64.02...thanks.

Walsall Jack

• mathia14
    1,271 Posts
    Mon, Aug 3 2015 1:41 PM

bubbsboy:

Tell him to uninvite you as its a another WGT glitch which remains unfixed as they too busy creating new glitches

To be honest a good piece of info would be to go into your computer, to the bit where it says uninstall programmes and uninstall this crock of cows cack ;-)

Bubbs

Or he can join then leave the CC.

RSS