Forums

Help › Forums

Welcome to WGT

Sun, Jan 14 2024 10:51 AM (2,013 replies)
  • reggie7900
    911 Posts
    Sun, Feb 21 2021 5:58 AM

Says who you ive got loads of friends on here that are mobile as am I and there's a thing called a tablet lol 😆 

• emasee
    1 Posts
    Wed, Mar 3 2021 6:30 AM

You guys have lost me as a customer. I haven't been on the site for a few months but upon my returned everything has changed. The menus are confusing, it seems that you're charging for every tournament, and I click on things and nothing happens all too often.

Thanks for the years of enjoyment but I don't have time for dealing with all the changes

• Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Wed, Mar 3 2021 12:28 PM

emasee:

You guys have lost me as a customer. I haven't been on the site for a few months but upon my returned everything has changed. The menus are confusing, it seems that you're charging for every tournament, and I click on things and nothing happens all too often.

Thanks for the years of enjoyment but I don't have time for dealing with all the changes

Yes, it can certainly be confusing if you're accessing the menu on the new version for the first time. It's easy to find yourself getting lined up for a coin game when you didn't mean to if you click the most obvious 'play' buttons, but the regular WGT tournaments are still there and the ones that were free before are still free now.

Click on 'Game Modes' and access the tournaments that way. It'll take a minute or two to familiarize yourself with that route, but that's not much longer than it took you to write that message about quitting. If you enjoyed the game before then don't give up just because the menu is different. But if you only play once every few months anyway then it probably doesn't matter to you or WGT if you give it up.

• SuperDave2213
    1 Posts
    Mon, Mar 8 2021 8:59 AM

Hi Alex, For some reason I can't get the game to load, I signed up last night, played two holes and now it won't load

• LuckyTaurus
    2,633 Posts
    Tue, Mar 23 2021 1:15 PM

Myself an several members have written to both these contacts with details and questions and we get in return in return is silence

I am still not showing when online,,,,and players cannot change clubs and inset maps missing and game crashes ,,,,,and and and

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Tue, Mar 23 2021 11:49 PM

LuckyTaurus:
    Myself an several members have written to both these contacts with details and questions and we get in return in return is silence

I am still not showing when online,,,,and players cannot change clubs and inset maps missing and game crashes ,,,,,and and and

Sorry to see your problems.

Concerning "no replys":
    See it through their business spectacles and assume that they don't know the answer or don't wanna admit their problem. Any irrelevant reply wouldn't help you either, like

"we appreciate your input", or

"we're looking into this problem", or

"a future update may resolve the issue"

• meresi
    84 Posts
    Wed, Mar 24 2021 3:31 AM

Hi Alosso,

i was playing for quite some time and more or less constantly, but now, its totally different, the features, the way the whole thingy is acting. i don't feel like playing anymore, are you on this game on a daily basis yourself? maybe i am wrong but with flash it was much more easier to play, at least thats my impression...and you are right, it's of no use to complain, i am wondering how long it will take them to fix all that little obstacles...have a nice day

Andreas

RSS