Forums

Help › Forums

Welcome to WGT

Sun, Jan 14 2024 10:51 AM (2,013 replies)
  • DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Wed, Nov 5 2014 1:43 PM

[quote user="TerryN1013"]I received PutterPal through my CC.  I don't want it!!  How do I get it off my screen?/quote]

Turn it off in your game settings

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Fri, Nov 7 2014 12:28 PM

TerryN1013:
    I received PutterPal through my CC.  I don't want it!!  How do I get it off my screen?

I don't think you can.  What has been described will put it to the off position but you can easily do that by clicking it on-screen.

• RCardoso57
    1 Posts
    Wed, Nov 12 2014 12:32 AM

Hello, My name is Ricardo Cardoso and I am from Portugal.

I've been playing wgt for 1 month and I've just bought new clubs.

Driver: SLDR

Hibrid Taylormade R1 230ft/215ft

Cleveland G16 Wedges 64W/60W

Taylormade Iron set

Taylormade Ghost Spyder putter

Taylormade balls

Was it a good choice, do I need more to advance to Tour Pro?

Ty, and regards.

• BLRomagnolo
    15 Posts
    Mon, Nov 17 2014 1:14 AM

Hi Ricardo

your club purchases should help. I've been playing for 2 1/2 weeks now and have reached tour pro at level 42. I'm still using the starter irons and hybrid. The only way to progress through the tiers is to reduce your average score. I jumped from hack to amateur to pro in 4 days and it took me another 10 days to get to tour pro. I hope this is useful.

p.s. looking through some of the bracket tournaments, I wonder how some of the scores reflect a players ability versus the number of credits spent. A tour master level 90 something shot 6 under for 9 holes using 15,600 credits worth of clubs and 600 per sleeve balls. Another shot 16 under for 18 holes using 12,800 worth of credits. I wonder how they would perform using purely starter equipment.

• readtornot
    1,014 Posts
    Thu, Nov 20 2014 1:04 PM

Thank You WGTalex yet again for allowing me a chance to post a question.

? I have played 36 straight days as a Legend ( after missing 1 day ) yet I only get credited with from 225 to 237  Level up points after each 9 hole round without using a pass , and i do not get a reply from formal letters sent to either support or members@wgt.com .. 

I think i deserve or merit many more Level Up  points than the meager 225 or 237 , am i being neglected , disciplined , or punished in any way ....

Best regards , readtornot  

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Thu, Nov 20 2014 1:11 PM

readtornot:

? I have played 36 straight days as a Legend ( after missing 1 day ) yet I only get credited with from 225 to 237  Level up points after each 9 hole round without using a pass , and i do not get a reply from formal letters sent to either support or members@wgt.com .. 

I think i deserve or merit many more Level Up  points than the meager 225 or 237 , am i being neglected , disciplined , or punished in any way ....

It's members@worldgolftour.com and I took a look and you have been responded to numerous times.

- WGTdbloshoe

• CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Thu, Nov 20 2014 1:57 PM

readtornot:

That's the right amount of XP's per 9 hole round that's not included in the CDP.

• a1strokeman
    6 Posts
    Thu, Nov 20 2014 4:21 PM

i cant count how much money i have lost because of wgt problems and i love playing the game but i think this is the last time iam going to give away anouther dollar to wgt lost game because wgt told me to restat browser lost 150 credit's cause of that '' you guys owe me much more''''!1!!!!

• WillieSinkit
    1,738 Posts
    Fri, Nov 21 2014 1:43 AM

readtornot:

Hey readtornot,

Could it be some sort of punishment after you were thrown out of your previous Country Club because of your extremely bad conduct I wonder ?

lol

WillieSinkit

• WildBillbakerhil
    80 Posts
    Wed, Nov 26 2014 5:09 AM

Are members from higher brackets allowed to play in tournaments below their own bracket?

If so, okay, if not then you need to check your tournament leader boards.  I am a Tour Pro, so I play in my bracket. I notice, though, that there are Master bracket players playing as Tour Players. Also there are guys rated as Hacks with 142 stroke average shooting 60 on Pinehurst #2. It doesn't seem fair to me, since you use the brackets as your handicap system. If this is the way it works, then I will discontinue playing tournaments, as I cannot compete with players who shoot in the 50's who are playing in my bracket. I enjoy the game, and this is the only way I can play as I am not physically able to get out on the links and play. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Bill Erwin 

RSS