Forums

Help › Forums

CLASH 105

Sat, Aug 10 2019 10:30 AM (31 replies)
  • callaghan159
    6,214 Posts
    Wed, Aug 7 2019 2:11 PM

Hello fellow golfers. I am not a big fan of the clash but do play a few rounds. If there is a club that  is looking for a temporary player to put up  a few points for your club, send me a invite to your club. Once the clash is over I will disappear. Poof--gone. This clash I will have less time than normal but I will put in a few rounds.  Maybe someday I will be looking for a club to call home. Thanks for reading. 

• jacktrade51
    10,833 Posts
    Wed, Aug 7 2019 3:30 PM

Makes no sense.  I don't care about 48 hour clash.  I'm looking for club members.  Why aren't you looking for a club?

We (Black Diamond GC) will admit you in a second given your score history, but I have no interest for 48 hours.  We have no rules on what players play … just be regular and use free cc xp passes wisely.  So I'd admit you even if you don't like clashes. (I actually like them but participation is not required in our club.)

Tom.

• 777ooo777
    14 Posts
    Wed, Aug 7 2019 3:51 PM

callaghan159:

Hello fellow golfers. I am not a big fan of the clash but do play a few rounds. If there is a club that  is looking for a temporary player to put up  a few points for your club, send me a invite to your club. Once the clash is over I will disappear. Poof--gone. This clash I will have less time than normal but I will put in a few rounds.  Maybe someday I will be looking for a club to call home. Thanks for reading. 

callaghan159:

• callaghan159
    6,214 Posts
    Wed, Aug 7 2019 6:04 PM

jacktrade51:
    Why aren't you looking for a club?

I am not looking for a club at the moment because I am taking a break from playing on a regular basis. Some call it burnt out, I call it summer. To nice outside to be inside. No big deal if people don't want a temporary player. I understand.

• Dave33200
    2,932 Posts
    Wed, Aug 7 2019 6:46 PM

jacktrade51:

Makes no sense.  I don't care about 48 hour clash.  I'm looking for club members.  Why aren't you looking for a club?

We (Black Diamond GC) will admit you in a second given your score history, but I have no interest for 48 hours.  We have no rules on what players play … just be regular and use free cc xp passes wisely.  So I'd admit you even if you don't like clashes. (I actually like them but participation is not required in our club.)

Tom.

Very well said.

many clubs other than the top 20 clash clubs don't care if you play at all, even in the club tourneys. So why would you want to pimp yourself out? 

I love playing in the clashes, but only about 20% of our members play in it and I'm fine with that. But it dosent stop me from playing in them, or the TW's. 

• jacktrade51
    10,833 Posts
    Wed, Aug 7 2019 8:14 PM

callaghan159:
    I am not looking for a club at the moment because I am taking a break from playing on a regular basis. Some call it burnt out, I call it summer. To nice outside to be inside. No big deal if people don't want a temporary player. I understand.

Then you don't have a clue what clubs are about.  Since you are a Champ, I am shocked.

Different clubs for different people … there is Transgressional  who my club can't compete against on talent … there is Bros competing for clash win, there are others with different values and other established clubs ...

In Black Diamond GC, we float players who want time off for any reason if the directors hear about it.  2 months off, fine.  Wondering what clubs you belonged to before, but I doubt any club wants a rent-a-player.

Once you decide to be serious for a while, feel free to contact me … but not before.

Tom.

• AlaskanDame
    18,872 Posts
    Wed, Aug 7 2019 9:08 PM

+1000

• AlaskanDame
    18,872 Posts
    Wed, Aug 7 2019 9:12 PM

Springbok Links Bad Boys will take anyone they can get for a Clash.  Even tried to raid existing clubs.  Sounds like a good fit for OP.

• callaghan159
    6,214 Posts
    Thu, Aug 8 2019 12:59 AM

Dave33200:
    So why would you want to pimp yourself out? 

I look at it as a way to get inside a club to see what they are like. It's no different than joining a club for a few days then leaving.  I am not offended if you don't want me to play in the clash for your club. I am just experimenting with this process. Summer months I don't play much, the rest of the year I am a daily player. I am always welcome back to my old the the owner tells me. Have fun in the clash everyone and have a safe summer.

• HappyHoleHunter
    1,854 Posts
    Thu, Aug 8 2019 1:28 AM

Invite sent. HHH

RSS