Forums

Help › Forums

New Course Suggestions

Thu, Aug 26 2021 2:10 PM (83 replies)
  • kdownunder
    1,462 Posts
    Thu, Jul 16 2020 2:21 AM

How about Royal Melbourne in Australia ?

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Thu, Jul 16 2020 2:40 AM

Augusta National!. 🤞

• craigswan
    30,837 Posts
    Thu, Jul 16 2020 4:59 AM

Do not turn the superior eye of critical passivity upon these efforts …. We must not be ambitious. We cannot aspire to masterpieces. We may content ourselves with a joy ride in a paint-box..

• craigswan
    30,837 Posts
    Thu, Jul 16 2020 5:03 AM

This is no time for boasts or glowing prophecies, but there is this—a year ago our position looked forlorn, and well nigh desperate, to all eyes but our own. Today we may say aloud before an awe-struck world, ‘We are still masters of our fate. We still are captain of our souls.'”

• craigswan
    30,837 Posts
    Thu, Jul 16 2020 5:12 AM

‘A single glass of champagne imparts a feeling of exhilaration. The nerves are braced, the imagination is agreeably stirred, the wits become more nimble. A bottle produces a contrary effect. Excess causes a comatose insensibility. So it is with golf , and the quality of both is best discovered by sipping..

• JohnorGin
    385 Posts
    Fri, Jul 17 2020 5:08 AM

for a new course why not Harbour Town they just played it not that long ago. and we do have it as closest to the hole and all.

John

• kensabre10
    2,859 Posts
    Sat, Jul 18 2020 11:38 AM

i live right next to ridgewood which is mostly in paramus, nj. i volunteered there before and its a real nice course. not real tough but enjoyable. just DONT have a dinner there, food is very average and service sucks!!

• jimmybowers
    331 Posts
    Sun, Jul 26 2020 3:47 AM

i think sawgrass or turnberry 

• amateur4sure
    2,188 Posts
    Sun, Jul 26 2020 11:35 AM

Guys this has probably been covered more than once in the Forums but I can`t find anything on it.........

Anybody out there know the actually Monetary cost that WGT have to pay to create a new golf course?  

I know there is a hell of a lot that goes into it from Day 1 in setting up the cameras and drones but is there a specific Price to create a brand new course from A - Z ?

Just wondering,

Cheers in advance

Chris

RSS