Help › Forums

New Course Suggestions

Thu, Aug 26 2021 2:10 PM (83 replies)
  • borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Thu, Jun 24 2021 4:59 AM

SamSpayed:

jacktrade51:
    It will be about July before it becomes fully available as a regular course which can be played under varying conditions and is available to clubs for club tournaments.

Where are you getting July from?  The video above says COMING SPRING 2021.

Sam that is the way it has always been. The U.S. Open course doesn't become available for all types of play until the Virtual U.S. Open is over, And in the case of Oakmont the first time we got it it didn't become available for use in Country Club tourneys for about 6 months. 

• SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Thu, Jun 24 2021 7:01 PM

borntobesting:
    Sam that is the way it has always been. The U.S. Open course doesn't become available for all types of play until the Virtual U.S. Open is over, And in the case of Oakmont the first time we got it it didn't become available for use in Country Club tourneys for about 6 months. 

Okay, thanks Joe.  I didn't know that was how WGT does it.  I thought maybe there was some sort of announcement someplace and I missed it. 

• Golfguy992
    18 Posts
    Thu, Aug 26 2021 2:10 PM

Torrey Pines is great, brings back so many good memories.  Harbortown would be nice next.  Maybe Augusta?  How cool would that be.  Someone mentioned Doral, yes if it were the original version pre Trump, I hear the ownership group messed it up badly.  One more I'd like to see is Makena, or any of the Hawaii courses.  Kapalua?  

RSS