Forums

Help › Forums

Stuck in tourney mode

rated by 0 users
Sun, Nov 1 2009 3:17 PM (3 replies)
  • lilrob88
    870 Posts
    Sun, Nov 1 2009 7:19 AM

Im currentley not in any  tourney what so ever, but yet my availablity bar says "NO ONE-IN TOURNEY MODE"

Of course this makes me unable to recieve any invites. Help would be appreciated. Ive tried everything I can think of, but nothing is working. Im stuck :(

edit*

This is pretty weird. I think i just caught on to whats going on. I periodically bounce in and out of tourney mode. Im about 100% positive that each time i recieve a invite the game throws me in tourney mode.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Sun, Nov 1 2009 9:00 AM

next time you leave a tourney, use the menu - quit options...  when you leave via the big red X this is what you get...

To make it go away, you have to re-enter that tourney (if it was unlimited) and either finish it or menu - quit...  Or enter another tourney, finish or menu - quit.

• lilrob88
    870 Posts
    Sun, Nov 1 2009 1:12 PM

thank you for that suggestion snaike, but i was not currentley enrolled in any tourney what so ever. As previously mentioned :)

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Sun, Nov 1 2009 3:17 PM

Interesting bug... Send an email to members@worldgolftour to let them know.

I have never seen any connection between the invite system and the 'no one - in tourney mode' avalibility.

cool!   Good luck.

RSS