Forums

Help › Forums

2019 Andyson Memorial sign up

Thu, Oct 17 2019 1:36 PM (146 replies)
  • Golfdawg01
    496 Posts
    Thu, Aug 1 2019 8:15 AM
    Where do you find the qualifying thread to post your scores?
  • TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Thu, Aug 1 2019 9:39 AM

• TdotDoba
    2,158 Posts
    Thu, Aug 1 2019 11:25 AM

if its not to late, could I come back in only for the stroke not the mp tho, just dont have the time...

If not thanks and have a great tourney

• Shedlite
    917 Posts
    Thu, Aug 1 2019 7:51 PM

TdotDoba:

if its not to late, could I come back in only for the stroke not the mp tho, just dont have the time...

ok your back in :o) stroke play only welcome back

• RUSAVED
    1,090 Posts
    Thu, Aug 1 2019 10:46 PM
    I shot a 60 on SA Aug 2. Sunk an 84 putt for eagle! WOOT WOOT.
  • conveyorguy
    776 Posts
    Thu, Aug 1 2019 11:26 PM
    If possible i have a late entry...chookie15
  • terwyl1
    1,011 Posts
    Fri, Aug 2 2019 2:00 AM

Disappointing 65 for me. 

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Fri, Aug 2 2019 7:46 AM

overtheedge:
    TY Bill, and mrcaddie for all your hard work, dedication and commitment you have given to this tournament over these past 4 years.

OTE,

While I appreciate the shout-out, I've never really had anything to do with this event (other than playing in it). Is it possible you meant to mention PaulTon instead? Paul was after all the original organizer of this great event...now run brilliantly by Bill.

MC

• TdotDoba
    2,158 Posts
    Fri, Aug 2 2019 7:48 AM

Shedlite:

TdotDoba:

ok your back in :o) stroke play only welcome back

Thanks Bill

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Sat, Aug 3 2019 5:42 AM

mrcaddie:

overtheedge:
    TY Bill, and mrcaddie for all your hard work, dedication and commitment you have given to this tournament over these past 4 years.

OTE,

While I appreciate the shout-out, I've never really had anything to do with this event (other than playing in it). Is it possible you meant to mention PaulTon instead? Paul was after all the original organizer of this great event...now run brilliantly by Bill.

MC

YES,,,,I'm sorry to Paul for that misinformation. TY Paul for ALL that you did and have done in the past WGT events. 

And of course to Bill for continuing to take the time and commitment to carry the torch that brings the community together for a wonderful cause. To Memorialize the heart and soul of a gentleman who made the WGT Forums a educational, enjoyable, and most of all a "debatable" place to visit.

RSS