2019 Andyson Memorial sign up

Thu, Oct 17 2019 1:36 PM (146 replies)
  • Leggoman13
    8,257 Posts
    Mon, Jul 29 2019 11:26 AM

mrcaddie:

Have fun guys & gals!

You to could have fun with us.

Like good old days, Come out and join us for great fun.

Wayne, it would be nice to have you amongst us.

Your true friends know what you are all about and know who you are.

I would be happy to virtually walk the course with you. I hope to see you in this fun competition.

Be well and safe sir!!!

cheers

Pierre :o)

• 375golfer00
    48 Posts
    Tue, Jul 30 2019 5:30 AM

sign me up for both, please

Steve

• rotund57
    464 Posts
    Tue, Jul 30 2019 5:50 AM

im in stroke only

• VamboRools
    260 Posts
    Tue, Jul 30 2019 7:51 AM

I'd like to sign up for both,  thanks.

• RUSAVED
    1,090 Posts
    Wed, Jul 31 2019 8:54 PM

Still room for me to sign for both?? Put me in please..

• Shedlite
    917 Posts
    Wed, Jul 31 2019 9:21 PM

RUSAVED:

Still room for me to sign for both?? Put me in please..

you've already signed up

offical signups are over

you can now play your qualifing rounds

18 hole stroke play at St.Andrews and 18hole stroke play at Bethpage Black

post score in 2019 Andyson Memorial Qualifying

• bg444out
    345 Posts
    Thu, Aug 1 2019 12:07 AM

Please sign me up for both. TM

• Shedlite
    917 Posts
    Thu, Aug 1 2019 5:14 AM

ok your in :)

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Thu, Aug 1 2019 7:23 AM

Shedlite:

18 hole stroke play at St.Andrews and 18 hole stroke play at Bethpage Black

RANKED ROUNDS correct Bill?

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Thu, Aug 1 2019 7:46 AM

Shedlite:

The first part consists of two 18 hole Ranked Round stroke play rounds,

Round 1 will begin August 1st and will be 18 hole Ranked Round played at St. Andrews. You will have 1 week to play this.

Round 2 will begin August 8th and will be 18 hole Ranked Round played at Bethpage Black. You will have 1 week to play this.

Scores Must be posted in 2019 andyson qualifying thread. Everyone wishing to participate in the second stage (The Match-play Tournament and/or The Stroke-play Tournament ) must play these two rounds and post a score for both rounds.

After both rounds have finished there will be a few days while I set up the next stage before that begins.

*****************************************************************************

THE MP will consist of 64  players, This will be the Top finisher in every Tier group (including ties) who will get an automatic entry and the remain players will be chosen at random to fill the remaining places. The matchups will be randomly selected, There will be 5 rounds of 9 hole match-play you will have 2 weeks to arrange and play your game or the winner will be decided by a coin toss, The 6th round will be for the title and will be an 18 hole match play (courses will be determined in random selection after the first stage is completed) Winner will receive the Andyson Memorial online trophy

The Extended stroke play Tournament will be all participants who signed up for it and completed both rounds of qualifying, Every two weeks you will play an 18 hole ranked round (same course as Match play) the top half of the finishers(and ties) will advance to the next round. This is not cumulative only top half of score each round will advance. This will Continue until there is only 1, winner will receive Andyson Stroke play Trophy,

Heads-up!

4th Annual Community Organized - **** andyson Memorial Tournament **** 

IS ON. 

Quick note for anyone not having the pleasure of knowing Dennis, aka; andyson.

This is the 4th straight year this tournament is running and running strong. To have players come out and play who don't know who Dennis was or what he meant to the WGT community SPEAKS LOUD of the man / the gentleman andyson was.

TY Bill, and mrcaddie for all your hard work, dedication and commitment you have given to this tournament over these past 4 years. 

OTE.

RSS