Forums

Help › Forums

Earning free credits

Sat, Aug 10 2019 11:01 PM (20 replies)
  • lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Tue, Aug 6 2019 10:35 AM

There once was a time that there was an abundance of credits to be earned through the offers . But through the years now WGT has been phasing those opportunities out . Now on the pc version other than doing surveys through Peanut Labs the offers are all risk and pay .

TopGolf is also behind the phase out plan of free credit offers . I havent seen a video offer now in over a year and now only have surveys to actually earn free credits . If I had not been committed to earning credits from the star I would be in a hard place right now . But since I have the top clubs in my bag I want for nothing . Play practice rounds using the rock and only play a ranked round seldomly .

Hopefully one day soon Top Golf will see that their sales will not grow under the current play . Then they will get their heads out of their behinds and bring back the advertisers and let them pay for the game .

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Tue, Aug 6 2019 11:10 AM

• emavres
    198 Posts
    Tue, Aug 6 2019 11:21 AM

dhjam1:

emavres:

callaghan159:

I get 1000+ a day. Some times I have to reset my AD ID to achieve this.

Can you explain a bit more? You actually stay on your device to hit the button 500 times?!?! And what do you mean by reset your AD ID?

reset your Ad ID.

iOS:

Open the Settings app.Tap Privacy.Scroll down to the bottom of the page and tap Advertising.Be sure that Limit Ad Tracking is set to Off.Tap Reset Advertising Identifier..When prompted, tap Reset Advertising Identifier. 

Android:

Step 1: Open Google Settings on your Android device by tapping on menu and then on Google Settings once all apps are displayed on the screen.

Step 2: Locate and tap on the Ads menu under Services.

Step 3: Tap on "reset advertising ID" on the new page. ...

Step 4: Confirm the reset when the confirmation prompt is displayed.

Thanks for the info. But are you just pressing the button 500x per day to get 1000 credits or do you have another way to get that amount? I thought you were saying you get that amount simply from watching videos. I may have misunderstood.

• dhjam1
    577 Posts
    Tue, Aug 6 2019 12:18 PM

TopShelf2010:

lonniescott711:
    Now on the pc version other than doing surveys through Peanut Labs the offers are all risk and pay

That is, if in fact, you are allowed access to Peanut Labs. For the past 3 months, my Peanut Labs page ( on PC ) simply will not load... just get the spinning wheel. I have contacted both WGT and Peanut Labs. The common answer is the "sorry you more than likely do not meet the demographic" reply.

So, for the last 3 months I have not been able to earn anything. I truly believe there is a cap of sorts on the amount of credits you can earn through Peanut Labs. But that is just my opinion.

I am in the process of trying to find an inexpensive tablet so I can jump on the Mobile band wagon for stockpiling credits.

Don

You can install an Android emulator on your Pc, then install the mobil game,and then you can watch videos that way. 

• dhjam1
    577 Posts
    Tue, Aug 6 2019 12:20 PM

emavres:

dhjam1:

emavres:

callaghan159:

Can you explain a bit more? You actually stay on your device to hit the button 500 times?!?! And what do you mean by reset your AD ID?

reset your Ad ID.

iOS:

Open the Settings app.Tap Privacy.Scroll down to the bottom of the page and tap Advertising.Be sure that Limit Ad Tracking is set to Off.Tap Reset Advertising Identifier..When prompted, tap Reset Advertising Identifier. 

Android:

Step 1: Open Google Settings on your Android device by tapping on menu and then on Google Settings once all apps are displayed on the screen.

Thanks for the info. But are you just pressing the button 500x per day to get 1000 credits or do you have another way to get that amount? I thought you were saying you get that amount simply from watching videos. I may have misunderstood.

Pretty much, you have to put some time in if you want free credits

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Tue, Aug 6 2019 12:54 PM

• adrob2
    591 Posts
    Tue, Aug 6 2019 1:06 PM

dhjam1:

emavres:

callaghan159:

reset your Ad ID.

iOS:

Android:

Is there any downside or problem caused with resetting the ad identifier too often?

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Tue, Aug 6 2019 1:17 PM

TopShelf2010:

That is, if in fact, you are allowed access to Peanut Labs. For the past 3 months, my Peanut Labs page ( on PC ) simply will not load... just get the spinning wheel. I have contacted both WGT and Peanut Labs. The common answer is the "sorry you more than likely do not meet the demographic" reply.

So, for the last 3 months I have not been able to earn anything. I tr

Don have you tried Opera for Peanut Labs? It's the is the only browser that i have found that will load Peanut Labs lately. I used to do them on my Iphone using Safari but now it won't load either,

On mobile the offer wall and Peanut Labs will work if I am at work. But at home on the offer wall i get there are no offers available, As for Peanut Labs I get the error message could not connect to our partner or a similar message, This make no sense though as my work is only like 9 or 10 miles from home but in different zip code. 

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Tue, Aug 6 2019 2:13 PM

• KenBTEXAS
    284 Posts
    Thu, Aug 8 2019 8:21 PM

TopShelf2010:

lonniescott711:
    Now on the pc version other than doing surveys through Peanut Labs the offers are all risk and pay

So, for the last 3 months I have not been able to earn anything. I truly believe there is a cap of sorts on the amount of credits you can earn through Peanut Labs. But that is just my opinion.

I am in the process of trying to find an inexpensive tablet so I can jump on the Mobile band wagon for stockpiling credits.

Don

An inexpensive tablet can be had on Amazon. They put them on sale at the holidays every year, 30-40 bucks..

That being said, I did go that route and was/am not happy with the tablets performance for watching videos. The tablet is great as a tablet and works well for playing golf. But not when watching videos, I have to continuously reset the advertising ID and reboot every 10-20 vids. THAT is a pain :( .

If you have WiFi a better solution is a cheap phone (make sure it is an Android). You do not even need to activate it, no phone number, simply access via WiFi. I bought a phone at Wally world for $60. Heck it could even be an old used phone. My phone will run for days without a reset on the ID. 

RSS