Forums

Help › Forums

On Becomeing a Tour Champion

Tue, Mar 9 2021 4:46 PM (62 replies)
  • AJB70
    665 Posts
    Mon, Jun 10 2019 10:19 PM

I just don't get it! I have friends that have made Tour Champion when their avg. went below 58. Someone in the WGT know said it was 57. I thought maybe with a level 108 and a half I would have to wait till 56. Today  I seat at 55.99 avg.

Can anybody tell me what do I have to do to get to the next tier? I was no.13 to get to Champion here.

A little help please!!!  

• Robert1893
    7,652 Posts
    Tue, Jun 11 2019 8:21 AM

• kipdog87
    2,046 Posts
    Tue, Jun 11 2019 9:49 PM

Also you have to play so many rounds under 55 to qualify. I do not know the numbers as i was under 55 for a long time so i got made up straight away. Keep plugging away and one day wgt will reward you Lol.

Mick

• AJB70
    665 Posts
    Wed, Jun 12 2019 7:41 AM

Thanks for the info Robert. What is the way to do it in a non tradition way?

P.S.  I'm a level 108

• AJB70
    665 Posts
    Wed, Jun 12 2019 7:41 AM

P.S.  I'm a level 108

• Robert1893
    7,652 Posts
    Wed, Jun 12 2019 10:25 AM

• Robert1893
    7,652 Posts
    Wed, Jun 12 2019 10:35 AM

• DoctorLarry
    4,275 Posts
    Wed, Jun 12 2019 11:01 AM

Robert1893:

AJB70:

P.S.  I'm a level 108

It appears mobile players can tier up through winning coin matches. I don't know if WGT looks at win percent or earnings in coins or a combination of the two. WGT may even consider the level the player is at. I have no idea.

But I do know this: I've seen at least one TC who has a dozen ranked rounds (total) and no match play rounds. It's obvious the player is a mobile player. The player's last (and only) ranked round in the score history is from December. And the player shows very little activity on the profile page. In fact, the only activity is who the player has friended. That's it. 

Clearly, WGT is using a different calculation for those players. 

I thought it was fairly certain that mobile players can tier up via levels alone up to some point?  Maybe to Legend? 

I remember I played a couple of weeks on mobile only at the beginning and moved through a couple of tiers so fast I was sure I would be a Champion in a few months..........<|;-0

• kipdog87
    2,046 Posts
    Wed, Jun 12 2019 3:05 PM

Robert when i mentioned a number of round that needed to be played, i was meaning after saturation. Ps yet again once you hit saturation as a TC your average keeps going down which i think is wrong as i can on average only hit 10 under, I know some are a lot better than this but i would like my true H\C shown.

Mick

• BOZskills
    388 Posts
    Wed, Jun 12 2019 4:28 PM

I'm jumping in here because i'm a mobile player only. The important thing to remember is wgt isn't tracking the coin room rounds(these are considered practice rounds). Only ranked rounds played by yourself(alone), andtourament rounds count toward ones avg. So as was stated previously only wgt knows what the formula is for leveling up.

RSS