Forums

Help › Forums

Help wanted Santa,s and helper,s Needed , Christmas in July 2019

Mon, Oct 14 2019 3:28 PM (51 replies)
  • Woodie312
    671 Posts
    Sun, Jun 23 2019 6:25 PM

opyeuclid:

It is that time of year .  I would like to see this happen once more and turn out better than last year . I would like to know if any one will help me keep track of Gift,s given and watch that thread ,  I have several people at work ( my real job ) off the first two weeks of July so I will not be able to do this myself . 

Thank You .

OPY  

Opy,

I am in and off work the week of the 4th. I will have family stuff going on but should be able to help some if robert or others need it. Send me a PM and let me know what if anything needs and extra set of eyes. If the grandkids dont have me booked I will gladly be an helper.

Woodie

• MFuston
    439 Posts
    Sun, Jun 23 2019 7:07 PM

Hi OPY, Mike here.  Friend request sent.  I don't have the knowledge or time to help with the logistics, but I would certainly be willing to play the part of Santa for someone of your choosing.  Just pm me and we'll work it out, okay?  This is a very cool thing you do, KUDOS!

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Mon, Jun 24 2019 3:13 PM

Woodie312:

If the grandkids dont have me booked I will gladly be an helper.

Woodie

Thank you Woodie  .  Family come,s first .  Any help you can add to keep a eye on things will be welcome 

OPY 

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Mon, Jun 24 2019 3:24 PM

MFuston:
    Mike here.

Hi Mike ,, Nice to meet you and Thank you for joining in .  

OPY 

• adaputter
    1,954 Posts
    Mon, Jun 24 2019 4:33 PM

opy teleapathy is not my strong point but i will help just pm  me what you need

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Mon, Jun 24 2019 5:12 PM

adaputter:
    opy teleapathy

Thank you Sir ,  That was a Christmas Gift ! 

OPY 

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Sat, Jun 29 2019 8:08 PM

Here is hoping that things will go as they once did . As that will never happen due to the change in the game , The time and players of them from past who started this event had the idea ,  I was lucky to be part of that in one way or another . Any one can " Gift " back to this game fore what ever reason ,  Christmas in July to me is not about who get,s what other than what we have . 

Thank You . 

OPY 

• RON055
    1,325 Posts
    Mon, Jul 1 2019 2:15 AM

Hi Santa

we have a member going through a tough time with chemo for cancer and has a furth op this month, its hard for her at this time could you see it to gift her a better set of irons, shes L96 plays with TM L15 irons any upgrade would be blessing.

Her name is JUNEG at Blood & Fire CC 

i am ok with what i have

Merryy xmas in July

Ron055

• Robert1893
    7,664 Posts
    Mon, Jul 1 2019 8:13 AM

• Leggoman13
    8,256 Posts
    Mon, Jul 1 2019 9:12 AM

opyeuclid:

Working on things , I will be letting you know what I know as time goes by .

OPY 

Great idea Opy, and happy to see you are back on this year to run Christmas in July.

I see some have already stepped up and offer assistance. Great generosity you guys.

I will see what I can do to help.

Opy - just let me know what I can do to help in running this thread as smoothly as possible.

I probably will be a Santa. Depending on how nice the Girls and Boys are and have been. :o)

cheers all

Merry Christmas in July 2019

Pierre :o)

RSS