Forums

Help › Forums

Help wanted Santa,s and helper,s Needed , Christmas in July 2019

Mon, Oct 14 2019 3:28 PM (51 replies)
  • LuckySkreet
    611 Posts
    Mon, Jun 17 2019 7:29 PM

Robert1893:

Now, now. Let's start off positive. There will be plenty of time to become jaded later. ;-) 

LMAO............and I'm sure you'll recognize the same names as well....       never jaded..... : )

Just here to support OPY.......    Op's been around for a loooooong time.......good peeps.....  Resides within' a particular crowd of WGTr's  I'll always  scratch a few nickels together to support.....

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Tue, Jun 18 2019 2:45 PM

Thank you for joining in Lucky 

OPY 

• LuckySkreet
    611 Posts
    Wed, Jun 19 2019 8:57 PM

OPY.....

Any ideas on the start date....   length of event......   etc...??

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Thu, Jun 20 2019 3:56 PM

LuckySkreet:
    Any ideas on the start date....   length of event......   etc...??

I hope to make it July 1st  to the 7th   Monday to Sunday  . I will post the start Sunday night the  30th of june , Weather permitting .   

OPY 

• Robert1893
    7,664 Posts
    Thu, Jun 20 2019 4:03 PM

• LuckySkreet
    611 Posts
    Thu, Jun 20 2019 8:10 PM

Robert1893:

opyeuclid:

I hope to make it July 1st  to the 7th   Monday to Sunday  . I will post the start Sunday night the  30th of june , Weather permitting .   

OPY 

Sounds like a plan! 

+1

• callaghan159
    6,220 Posts
    Fri, Jun 21 2019 4:02 AM

opyeuclid:

I know I said I would be around to play the part of Santa, but I am vacation the first 2 weeks of July. Will help out if I am around.

Brian

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Fri, Jun 21 2019 3:44 PM

callaghan159:
    I know I said I would be around to play the part of Santa, but I am vacation the first 2 weeks of July. Will help out if I am around.

Brian

Its all good Sir , If you cant make it Please think about the GOGF for August , 

I have several people from work taking the 2nd week off and I will be doing Xtra to cover , Thats why I cant do the 12 days thing . 

Now then , to save me from sending multi PM,s here is what I need from the Helpers , I will save the 2nd post in that thread for the list of names and gifts , I would like to see that we dont have some one take more gifts than needed  of this event , If you could send me a PM with name and gift I can add it to the list and save time from searching thro all the post , 

Once more ,,     Thank You all .

OPY 

• flopperboy2
    752 Posts
    Sun, Jun 23 2019 10:41 AM

i am in

opy

flopperboy2

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Sun, Jun 23 2019 4:51 PM

flopperboy2: