How to get Master status

Sun, Apr 17 2022 2:36 PM (33 replies)
  • ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Fri, Apr 1 2022 1:52 PM

HamdenPro:

ct690911:
    Glad you provided a plausible explanation

There is? I totally missed that. It looked to me like a post you read and scratch your head, thinking to yourself, wtf? At least I did.

Like I said...he didn't address it to anyone in particular. Paul was just as confused as I was (and maybe the rest of the readers). Robert came up with as good a possibility as anyone...lol

• alosso
    21,032 Posts
    Fri, Apr 1 2022 1:56 PM

HamdenPro:
    ct690911:
    Glad you provided a plausible explanation

There is? I totally missed that. It looked to me like a post you read and scratch your head, thinking to yourself, wtf? At least I did.

Agreed!

I find no target for the first words, and it was just the fact that my posting was the one immediately before which lead me to ask ct (in private).

Unfortunately, a little provocation afterwards would not lead to any results.

Case closed IMHO.

• Ruff1an750
    1 Posts
    Sat, Apr 16 2022 8:40 PM

Are you stuck with Master once you get it? My average is not below 67, but I play a ton of H2H 3-Hole ones when I have the free sponsorship. I got moved up to Master even though I am Level 57. So, I don't have access to the clubs these Level 80+ people have and I am geting my rear end handed to me. Literally overnight the game went from 50-50 winning to no fun and getting crushed.

• SamSpayed
    4,895 Posts
    Sun, Apr 17 2022 2:36 PM

Ruff1an750:
    Are you stuck with Master once you get it? My average is not below 67, but I play a ton of H2H 3-Hole ones when I have the free sponsorship. I got moved up to Master even though I am Level 57. So, I don't have access to the clubs these Level 80+ people have and I am geting my rear end handed to me.

No, you can't move back from Master.  But once you reach Level 59 (shouldn't take too long), take a look at the PING i500 Iron Set (L59+).  Those irons will improve your game.

You should also consider dropping your hybrid and going with 3 wedges.  The Max Spin wedges are nice at your level, and each wedge costs less than a sleeve of those Titleist Pro V1x Vapor Ball (L0+) balls you're using.

Good luck!

RSS