Forums

Help › Forums

How to get Master status

Sun, Apr 17 2022 2:36 PM (33 replies)
  • LindaLuvsTiger
    85 Posts
    Thu, Aug 18 2011 7:53 AM

I have a friend here who plays and is wondering why hasn't became a Master yet.

Right now he's level 84 with 67.60.  In the past 45 scored games, the worst was score score of 40 but that was like 45 scored games ago. The last 30 scored games was  -1 or better with very few that are par rounds.

Why hasn't he became Master yet?  It seems to me I have seen several others get Master way before that level and worse scores overall.

Does anyone have an idea?

• Bradwiz
    65 Posts
    Thu, Aug 18 2011 8:19 AM

he needs to get his average under 67.

• sdorr
    650 Posts
    Thu, Aug 18 2011 8:28 AM

Just curious, why doesn't "your friend" speak for him self? It would surely help all involved to know to whom to address the problem issue at hand, see their stats, number of ranked rounds played, etc. etc.

Otherwise, there are those among us who just might believe it or "him" to be another multi account user who has been tagged and not worthy of Master status.

We look forward to hearing from "him".

Have a nice day.

• misstery
    705 Posts
    Thu, Aug 18 2011 8:35 AM

or maybe his english isn't very good.

I think you have to get below 67

Tm is 63 and legend 61

another couple of good rounds should see him over the line xx

• sdorr
    650 Posts
    Thu, Aug 18 2011 9:03 AM

misstery:

Very good point. Been to the DMV lately? In how may languages is it given?

I don't mind, strike that.  The hell if I don't mind.

If you live in the United States of America, learn to speak English!

I applaud and take my hat off to all of the brothers and sisters here on this site from other countries who make contributions to this very forum, in English. I appreciate their effort to communicate with us and find it up lifting that they would go through the time and trouble  to do so.

• LindaLuvsTiger
    85 Posts
    Thu, Aug 18 2011 9:32 AM

OMG ppl he's not gr8 st typing so I did it for him......but ty for advice I knew 66 but he has like 40 games under his belt..

• misstery
    705 Posts
    Thu, Aug 18 2011 11:43 AM

sdorr:

misstery:

Very good point. Been to the DMV lately? In how may languages is it given?

I don't mind, strike that.  The hell if I don't mind.

If you live in the United States of America, learn to speak English!

I applaud and take my hat off to all of the brothers and sisters here on this site from other countries who make contributions to this very forum, in English. I appreciate their effort to communicate with us and find it up lifting that they would go through the time and trouble  to do so.

I don't know what a DMV is, so I quite probably have never been there!!

she never said her friend lives in the USA and  the vast majority of foreign people that do communicate in the forums get ridiculed for not having an A level in english language.

I also find it uplifting that they go to a great deal of trouble to communicate. but maybe  alot of them think it's not worth the bother to have there spelling torn to pieces!!

• 1ighe
    1 Posts
    Tue, May 29 2018 11:13 AM

just played someone who was level 89 with a 150 average and he was a master

• xlviii
    502 Posts
    Tue, May 29 2018 12:19 PM

I believe you start with a 150 average, so they would have just tiered up.

• Robert1893
    7,664 Posts
    Tue, May 29 2018 12:54 PM

xlviii:
    I believe you start with a 150 average, so they would have just tiered up.

It wouldn't have anything to do with tiering up. It's probably the case that the player just plays coin games and has never played a regular stroke game that counts toward average. Coin games don't affect average. 

RSS