Forums

Help › Forums

Wolf Creek Paranormals - Official Thread (Allegedly)

Tue, Jun 11 2019 11:12 PM (20 replies)
  • YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Thu, May 2 2019 11:02 AM
  • ostfriedel
    2,050 Posts
    Fri, May 3 2019 2:43 AM

Message to Yancy (you are Yancy): Good to see you, Boss!

The Frisian Bust Intergalacticals (FBI) studied your video very well. While we dont have any hills here (we can see on mondays who will visit us on saturday) my attention and all that came quickly to the point that there at WC hole 8 it goes extremely downhillary. So what happens to a golf ball if it flies downhill like such? Right: Gravity and stuff leads it to extraordinary speed. So here is the theory of the FBI: Ball overpowered light speed.

Like we all know: a golf ball that overpowers light speed opens a hole into the time and space continuum. That leads to two different ramifactionables: The milk turns sour, and: Strangers could possibly enter our reality and all that.

So, definitelible not all and everything we see in your video is from here, from our world and things. Now the next question is: What exactly in the video is strange and such? Will think about that problem later, have to take my pills now. Hope I was able to help a little bit or so, Sir.

Peace and pancakes,  Friedel

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Fri, May 3 2019 11:09 AM

ostfriedel:
    So what happens to a golf ball if it flies downhill like such? Right: Gravity and stuff leads it to extraordinary speed.

Friedel always bring clarity and understandables to the unknown mysteries of what be all up here on this WGT. On behalf of all, thanks for putting this out there so everyone know knows that we know what they know & they know this.

Regarding gravity -- I am currently looking for my "Gravity Boots" from the 1980's in me shed and such. Remember these? You could hang yourself upside down inside of a doorframe for health and all that. Perhaps a nice session with these will bring about some new theorums on this new idea you call "gravity"

Will video document the Gravity Boots, once I find them. Be prepared to see some technology that is cutting edge & leading the way --- even today 30 years later

We got this ---- I am Yancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Fri, May 3 2019 11:25 AM

Taking this up a level and am currently building a 1:98 scale mock-up of the Wolf Creek course -- should go well as I have done this with Valhalla & Chambers Bay with successables --- mostly.

COMING SOON:

TeamYancy drone flyover to explain some tips & techniques for taking a peek arounds the rock walls that are so common all up there on the Wolf Creek.

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sat, May 4 2019 9:04 AM

Here what we gots is a beta-demo mock-up of a hole on the Wolf Creek Golf Course. This tootorial will help you learn to spot the many faces carved into the rocks on this course. No real confirmables in this demo, but you will learn valuable techniques.

@TeamYancy

• DoctorLarry
    4,275 Posts
    Sat, May 4 2019 10:37 AM

YancyCan:

Here what we gots is a beta-demo mock-up of a hole on the Wolf Creek Golf Course. This tootorial will help you learn to spot the many faces carved into the rocks on this course. No real confirmables in this demo, but you will learn valuable techniques.

@TeamYancy

Oooh.  We need this is kittable form so we can practicize.  Tasty investigatorade, indeed.

• opyeuclid
    6,704 Posts
    Mon, May 6 2019 6:12 PM

Not to give something away here ,,, not that I might something more other than Thank you 

OPY 

EDIT :    I see it now ,,   plan ' B "    

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Tue, Jun 11 2019 1:24 AM

Now I am up late and whatnots, getting some R&R up on the Wolf Creek. I went into mini-avatar mode and be hitting off the rocks.... anyone else experiencables up on this?

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Tue, Jun 11 2019 10:24 PM

YancyCan:
    Now I am up late and whatnots, getting some R&R up on the Wolf Creek. I went into mini-avatar mode and be hitting off the rocks.... anyone else experiencables up on this?

No, never been there. I'd be more than content to walk out of that hole with a par in that situation.

And can you adjust the size of you avatar in PC platform?! What good does it do?

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Tue, Jun 11 2019 10:53 PM

SimonTheBeetle:
    can you adjust the size of you avatar in PC platform?! What good does it do?

Avatar size should be standard and whatnots. However, lately up here on the WGT there has been many shall we say "incidents" of both ginormousism and mini-me modes with player's avatars. Mostly up on the Chambers Bay

This happened to WGTer "Breezy" all up the Whistler course:

Once again the mini-me incident up on the rocks at Wolf Creek:

There have been many mini-me's on other courses as wells.
    Most intriguable to me (my name is Yancy) is being on the rocks and not being OB.
    Maybe its happened to others - please all share that here if so.

Your inquiry into why might this help a player is best answered by it does not seem to hurt nor help one shoot a better game -- which is an obvious tell that this is some sort of testing re. the transport of us humans off the Earth so they can take over OUR golf courses. This is troubling to me & I am working daily to stop this Alien incursion.

Sincerely, I am Yancy
    @TeamYancy

RSS