Forums

Help › Forums

Wolf Creek Paranormals - Official Thread (Allegedly)

Tue, Jun 11 2019 11:12 PM (20 replies)
  • YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sun, Apr 28 2019 12:40 PM

Here what be some past investigatables & such to expose what we allready know or/and are ready to talk about & whatnots. Please post your unexplainables on Wolf Creek here for the full beta-analysis V3.3  

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Sun, Apr 28 2019 1:24 PM

Good to see you Sir .

OPY

• txzdave
    1,316 Posts
    Sun, Apr 28 2019 1:43 PM

!

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sun, Apr 28 2019 1:44 PM

opyeuclid:

Good to see you Sir .

OPY

Thanks Buddy - You as well

Best --- I am Yancy

Here's an old school video I came across today featuring you aka Opy

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Sun, Apr 28 2019 8:02 PM

YancyCan:

opyeuclid:

Good to see you Sir .

OPY

Thanks Buddy - You as well

Best --- I am Yancy

Here's an old school video I came across today featuring you aka Opy

Suspensable!

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Mon, Apr 29 2019 12:34 PM

Yep, does an' ol' Mooses heart good to see the return of a common man ( his name is Yancy). When you're ready, just say the word an' & I'll report fer field duty an whatnots.

Doc :)

• whooshdangit
    1,246 Posts
    Mon, Apr 29 2019 6:23 PM

drmoose:

Yep, does an' ol' Mooses heart good to see the return of a common man ( his name is Yancy). When you're ready, just say the word an' & I'll report fer field duty an whatnots.

Doc :)

+1

Great to see the return of the One who is Yancy.

Methinks that place must be littered with all sorts of ACME whatnots and the like.

Trying hard to keep up . . . 

Cheers!

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Wed, May 1 2019 1:50 PM

Great to see you Wooshdangit --- Thanks for the kind words & enthusables!

The preliminary reportables on the Wolf Creek are that the rock canyon that is throughout the course is infact a hotbed of Alien artwork and carvables. One might even say it is like a museum of sorts or whatnots. My secret sources (Hobgoblins) have shared intel with me & there is no evidence to the contrary in any of the literature re. Wolf Creek.

Carved into the rock canyon is an alleged 50+ faces of humanoids they have learned about and this is how they pay tribute to them. Dont have any "names" to drop for you to look for, but I know the 2 old men from the thatre balcony in The Muppets Show are prominent cut into one of the larger areas.

Sometimes you gots to zoom zoom in to find a face -- just saying
    I am headed out there nows to take a peek around.

Please post ANYTHING you see that will show the Alien involvement on this course please. If you cannot recognize the face --- someone here prolly can.

Sincerely, I am Yancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Wed, May 1 2019 1:55 PM

P.S.
    Don't let "them" tell you that seeing faces in inanimate objects is some sort of human brain doins or whatnots. Many will say this is even a psychological problem. Remember they dont want us to know what we know and they know this.

-- Yance

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Wed, May 1 2019 2:18 PM

One of America's early Presidents --- Benjamin Franklin
    The guy who what had the key on the kite in the lightning storm to expirement with electricity among other achievements

RSS