Forums

Help › Forums

💎The Founders Club. Big Plans for 2024...40+ Spots Just Opened!

Mon, Apr 22 2024 5:35 AM (767 replies)
  • JDGHOST
    6,774 Posts
    Mon, Nov 1 2021 9:34 PM

• JDGHOST
    6,774 Posts
    Sun, Nov 7 2021 5:26 AM

• AminAbunker
    16 Posts
    Mon, Nov 8 2021 1:50 AM

JD,

I have been playing for a while and I'm only at Master lvl. My current club is less than active to it nicely, and i'm looking for a change. I've read some of the posts on your forum and you seem commited and very involved. I just started playing on my PC yesterday, so still learning. I play mostly on my phone. I'm not sure about the rules for such an active club, but i'm not rude, play whenever i get the chance, and trying to get better. Not even sure if this is the proper way to request admittance, but I would love to join you if you have an open spot.

thanks for your time,

AminAbunker

• JDGHOST
    6,774 Posts
    Tue, Nov 9 2021 7:39 PM

Invite out AA

• mikegooner0
    13,859 Posts
    Wed, Nov 10 2021 2:50 AM

This was an honest mistake...so i deleted it ..

i didnt know one club could have sole property of a thread space.

keep your hair on!

• SamSpayed
    4,898 Posts
    Wed, Nov 10 2021 2:45 PM

mikegooner0:
    thankyou MIKE.

Mike, it's really not cool to put a recruiting post for your club in another club's recruiting thread.  It's also against the Country Club Corner Forum Rules.

• JDGHOST
    6,774 Posts
    Wed, Nov 10 2021 7:43 PM

mikegooner0:

Hi Akatiger74 is the owner of The Bushwackers Country Club...our long time Founder and owner Casey Everett passed away earlier this year who was well known to everyone in WGT Land and we at the club are trying to keep this well known Club going, Bush (Akatiger74) became the new owner quite recently, we are looking for new members  as our numbers have dwindled somewhat mainly due to players no longer being interested in playing EA after Flash left us...

we have all sorts of club tourney's running every week, sponsored by many of our members and mostly all for credit prizes.....we have long term Tourney's played over the whole year which anyone can join at any time and others throughout the year, playing Matchplay or Skins etc etc.....we have an active forum and also a Discord Server with over 50 members...we are looking for  new members from all Tiers but you would be required to be fairly active and use your Daily pass every day you play ....that is all that is expected of you...Clashes and Turf Wars are all optional...no one is ever forced into playing them....so have a look at our club and send Akatiger74 or one of the directors your application to join and lets see if you can become a Bushwacker.

thankyou MIKE.

Dude REALLY????? Casey was a VERY good friend of mine I'm pretty sure he would not approve of you posting on My recruiting thread 

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,502 Posts
    Wed, Nov 10 2021 8:44 PM

SamSpayed:

mikegooner0:
    thankyou MIKE.

Mike, it's really not cool to put a recruiting post for your club in another club's recruiting thread.  It's also against the Country Club Corner Forum Rules.

+1

"Advertising your CC in someone else's thread is a no-no and will cause your post to be split off or deleted entirely. Please respect other player's threads and stay out of them if they do not concern you."

No brainer.

• JDGHOST
    6,774 Posts
    Thu, Nov 11 2021 9:22 PM

mikegooner0:

This was an honest mistake...so i deleted it ..

i didnt know one club could have sole property of a thread space.

keep your hair on!

Mike if it was an  honest mistake that's fine...I suggest you create a "Bushwackers" recruiting thread of your own ...I have ALWAYS supported The Wackers and even sent players there in the past when either TFC was full or if a club member from TFC was looking for a change.... Casey and I had a great rapport

R.I.P CASEY!! 

• JDGHOST
    6,774 Posts
    Tue, Nov 16 2021 6:33 AM

bumpin

RSS