Forums

Help › Forums

💎The Founders Club. Big Plans for 2024...40+ Spots Just Opened!

Wed, Mar 27 2024 11:09 AM (763 replies)
  • JDGHOST
    6,748 Posts
    Thu, Feb 13 2020 4:03 AM

bump

• JDGHOST
    6,748 Posts
    Thu, Feb 13 2020 11:43 AM

Glad to be back...

• sandloft
    11 Posts
    Fri, Feb 14 2020 8:21 AM

Is this a active club? One im in only has 3 active players. Could i join please if its active? Daily plus player. Still new but wanting to learn more.

• JDGHOST
    6,748 Posts
    Fri, Feb 14 2020 9:51 AM

bump

• JDGHOST
    6,748 Posts
    Fri, Feb 14 2020 12:21 PM

sandloft:

Is this a active club? One im in only has 3 active players. Could i join please if its active? Daily plus player. Still new but wanting to learn more.

Very active club...I sent you a CC invite plenty of things here that will help you learn and grow in the WGT world!!

JD

• Imahacker58
    365 Posts
    Fri, Feb 14 2020 2:40 PM

JDGHOST:

Sorry all I have been put on moderation? After being non- moderated  for well over a year...Trying to figure out what happened ...I hope to have this issued resolved soon if not I will be handing over ownership of the club that I love so much and leaving the game I loved so much ...Hoping it does not come to that but I feel I was crucified for no reason 😩....Any of my TFC brethren that would be willing to take over please post here or message me....

JD

Every single post I have ever written has been subject to “moderation” JD, doesn’t bother me as I am not recruiting or running a CC like yourself, but after 2 years of random posts I sometimes wonder what it takes to get off moderation. 

• JDGHOST
    6,748 Posts
    Sat, Feb 15 2020 5:46 AM

Thankfully I am again off moderation ....It was a misunderstanding that got me there but if you have been on moderation a longtime Hack... You can email CS and they will most likely review your posting history and if they find you to have a "Clean" history they will possibly remove your moderation ....

JD

• Imahacker58
    365 Posts
    Sat, Feb 15 2020 12:26 PM

JDGHOST:

Thankfully I am again off moderation ....It was a misunderstanding that got me there but if you have been on moderation a longtime Hack... You can email CS and they will most likely review your posting history and if they find you to have a "Clean" history they will possibly remove your moderation ....

JD

Thanks for the reply JD, first I will try Topshelf2010’s suggestion and post on WGTChampion’s wall and then email customer service if necessary. As I said I’m not particularly bothered but sometimes commenting that is moderated can make conversations on these forums disjointed. 

• JDGHOST
    6,748 Posts
    Mon, Feb 17 2020 4:30 AM

Imahacker58:

JD

Thanks for the reply JD, first I will try Topshelf2010’s suggestion and post on WGTChampion’s wall and then email customer service if necessary. As I said I’m not particularly bothered but sometimes commenting that is moderated can make conversations on these forums disjointed. 

Good deal Hack....

• JDGHOST
    6,748 Posts
    Mon, Feb 17 2020 9:29 PM

bump

RSS