Help › Forums

Can I change my country and flag?

rated by 0 users
Sat, Sep 5 2020 10:29 PM (5 replies)
  • jarikuri
    46 Posts
    Mon, Apr 15 2019 2:19 PM

Hi,

I wondered whether it is possible to change my country and flag or not? I'm registered 10 years now and with 1st registration I filled in current address in that time but not my origin address/state/flag..is it possible to change somehow? I'd like to see flag of my origin country

Thanks for reply ;)

• lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Mon, Apr 15 2019 2:45 PM

jarikuri:

Hi,

I wondered whether it is possible to change my country and flag or not? I'm registered 10 years now and with 1st registration I filled in current address in that time but not my origin address/state/flag..is it possible to change somehow? I'd like to see flag of my origin country

Thanks for reply ;)

Doubt it . Since we cant change our profile names I doubt if thats allowed either . But you can contact C/S and ask them . The worst that can happen is they say no .

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Mon, Apr 15 2019 2:59 PM

lonniescott711:

jarikuri:

Hi,

Thanks for reply ;)

Doubt it . Since we cant change our profile names I doubt if thats allowed either . But you can contact C/S and ask them . The worst that can happen is they say no .

As lonnie noted, contact Customer Service and ask.  However, I do think they want your current address ,including country, since there are different rules about what is allowed in different countries.

• Ka9shk
    33 Posts
    Mon, Aug 24 2020 4:36 AM

I had the same issue. Wrote to wgt then corrected it within a day. I already had my address updates was unable to change the country. 

jarikuri:

Hi,

Thanks for reply ;)

this helps  

• craigswan
    30,953 Posts
    Sat, Sep 5 2020 3:26 PM

i see some scottish members with the saltire displayed intead of the union jack but no idea how .

Not that bothered myself .

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Sat, Sep 5 2020 10:29 PM

craigswan:
    i see some scottish members with the saltire displayed
    WGT followed their request at the time (some years ago).

The CC "Scotland Home And Away" shows some.

RSS